Opposition Forum Thread - Barnet (1 Viewer)

MCB

Taken off at half time last Saturday and wasn't fit for Tuesday game. So we'll be lining up without top scorer in L2 last season (Akinde), non-league hot shot who turned you down (Tarpey) and this months L2 player of the month (Coulthirst). You may guess our striking options rather wane after those 3...

I reckon Coulthirst will be on the bench and ready to chuck on for last 20 minutes or so.

smileycov

Facebook User
Taken off at half time last Saturday and wasn't fit for Tuesday game. So we'll be lining up without top scorer in L2 last season (Akinde), non-league hot shot who turned you down (Tarpey) and this months L2 player of the month (Coulthirst). You may guess our striking options rather wane after those 3...

I reckon Coulthirst will be on the bench and ready to chuck on for last 20 minutes or so.

The local lad who turned us down because he didn't want to risk selling up and proving useless and failing?? That Tarpey!

MCB

Nah, the Tarpey that didn't need to sell up and move to join us because of Goegraphy. Then gets a cruciate ligament injury 5 minutes into his home debut. Poor bugger.

Sky Blue Harry H

Nah, the Tarpey that didn't need to sell up and move to join us because of Goegraphy. Then gets a cruciate ligament injury 5 minutes into his home debut. Poor bugger.

That is a shame for you and him (if not us). Hope you get back on song soon (after tomorrow, obviously)

smileycov

Facebook User
Well considering he turned us down because we offered him less than he was on at his normal job, i think we deserve it.
Absolute rot mate!! He would have had to sell up or rent a further property. So he had to back himself to make a career. He obviously wasn’t confident in doing that. Whilst I have no issue in that and he needs to do the best for his family, I took aception to a Barnet fan making out he choose themnover us. That is all

NortonSkyBlue

Absolute rot mate!! He would have had to sell up or rent a further property. So he had to back himself to make a career. He obviously wasn’t confident in doing that. Whilst I have no issue in that and he needs to do the best for his family, I took aception to a Barnet fan making out he choose themnover us. That is all
Well to be fair he did choose them!

skybluegod

No, that's just the reality of where we are. Barnet won't have offered him more but, crucially, he won't have had to move away from his family and be renting an extra property.

I didn’t say it isn’t the reality of where we are?
I just simply said he rejected us because he would have been on less than what he was on at his normal job? And yes part of that means he couldn’t afford a second property? So what I said wasn’t wrong?
And so Barnet offered him a better option

skybluegod

Well he did choose them over us? Haha I never denied their were mitigating circumstances to it? But he did choose them over us

Users who are viewing this thread