Optimistic for tomorrow (1 Viewer)

tomreagna

Hi,

Long distance supporter of City, I live in Wiltshire, but poor wages mean watching City is a luxury. It could be my spelling that holds me back, any day now, I swear I'll work out how to spell my surname! However, I prefer to see myself as a victim of the economy, very much like my football club!

Having only sen the televised matches this season, in which we've played well in 1 out of 3, strangely enough I've got a strong feeling for a good result tomorrow, as a newbie I'll go for a bold prediction: 3.1. mark my words codie'll score his first!

On a side-note, and completely irrelevant to this site, I recently tried to log in to GMK, but it won't allow me to because I've already created a username to my existing email address. Upon trying to retrieve my password (entering my existing email address), I get an error message. If any administrator's from gmk are observing i'd be grateful for some advice, couldn't see a help option?

Anyway, sorry to digress, been a gmk voyeur for years, but recently have also enjoyed this site.

I hope that you local lunatics appreciate that you provide the only genuine insight that nomads such myself get into the running of our venture capitalist "black hole".

* Apparently the Swedish translation for "black hole" is "Sky Blue Football Club", I speculate that this is where our recent problems my have come from?.

Users who are viewing this thread