Other teams do have worse points deductions than us!! (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

14Alki Larnaca (R)2602241478−64−39[SUP]1[/SUP]
from the cypriot league

Drew 2 - lost 24 - and 41 points deducted for 14 different penalties

But at least they dont have to play at Sixfields!

On 17 May 2013, Alki Larnaca were deducted three points by CFA because they failed to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][37][/SUP] On 6 August 2013, Alki Larnaca were deducted another three points by CFAbecause they failed again to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][38][/SUP] On 8 November 2013, Alki Larnaca were deducted six points by CFA because they failed for the third time to meet the financial criteria ofUEFA.[SUP][39][/SUP] On 2 December 2013, Alki Larnaca were deducted two points by CFA because they failed to meet CFA's monthly financial criteria.[SUP][40][/SUP] On 8 January 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted nine points byCFA because they failed to pay the referees' salaries in three of their home matches (deducted three points for each match).[SUP][41][/SUP] On 15 January 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted three points by CFA because they failed again to pay the referees' salaries in two of their home matches.[SUP][42][/SUP] On 31 January 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted two points by CFA because they failed for the fourth time to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][43][/SUP] On 5 February 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted nine points by CFA because they failed again to pay the referees' salaries in three of their home matches (deducted three points for each match).[SUP][44][/SUP] On 6 March 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted two points by CFA because they failed for the fifth time to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][45][/SUP] On 9 April 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted two points by CFA because they failed for the sixth time to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][46][/SUP]

Kingokings204

I use to work in larnaca and use to watch them and paphos who were my two teams in cyrpus.

To put it simply you would of thought there would be a limit to failing to meet criteria. 6th time is a joke and uefa should incoperate a 3 strikes and you're out policy. After 6th time of failings then there is a reason. Matter of time till the 7th.

As for ccfc I still can't believe we only get deducted 10 points last year. Minimum I have ever seen was 15 and this would of sent is down. I hate the FL but they did us a favor there but obviously bribed by sisu. One good thing about corrupt owners I guess.

shmmeee

Thing is, there's no precedent for what happened with us. It wasn't like Leeds or Pompey or anyone, the FL basically made up a new rule and moved the GS because they were asked to. Will be interesting if other clubs get wind now there is a precedent for getting out of your debts without the full punishment. Of course, the FL can just decide to "exercise their discretion" again, but sooner or later someone will call shenanigans as you can't run a national game like that.

The Gentleman

14Alki Larnaca (R)2602241478−64−39[SUP]1[/SUP]
from the cypriot league

Drew 2 - lost 24 - and 41 points deducted for 14 different penalties

But at least they dont have to play at Sixfields!

On 17 May 2013, Alki Larnaca were deducted three points by CFA because they failed to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][37][/SUP] On 6 August 2013, Alki Larnaca were deducted another three points by CFAbecause they failed again to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][38][/SUP] On 8 November 2013, Alki Larnaca were deducted six points by CFA because they failed for the third time to meet the financial criteria ofUEFA.[SUP][39][/SUP] On 2 December 2013, Alki Larnaca were deducted two points by CFA because they failed to meet CFA's monthly financial criteria.[SUP][40][/SUP] On 8 January 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted nine points byCFA because they failed to pay the referees' salaries in three of their home matches (deducted three points for each match).[SUP][41][/SUP] On 15 January 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted three points by CFA because they failed again to pay the referees' salaries in two of their home matches.[SUP][42][/SUP] On 31 January 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted two points by CFA because they failed for the fourth time to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][43][/SUP] On 5 February 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted nine points by CFA because they failed again to pay the referees' salaries in three of their home matches (deducted three points for each match).[SUP][44][/SUP] On 6 March 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted two points by CFA because they failed for the fifth time to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][45][/SUP] On 9 April 2014, Alki Larnaca were deducted two points by CFA because they failed for the sixth time to meet the financial criteria of UEFA.[SUP][46][/SUP]

Do Sisu own this club?

hill83

I use to work in larnaca and use to watch them and paphos who were my two teams in cyrpus.

To put it simply you would of thought there would be a limit to failing to meet criteria. 6th time is a joke and uefa should incoperate a 3 strikes and you're out policy. After 6th time of failings then there is a reason. Matter of time till the 7th.

As for ccfc I still can't believe we only get deducted 10 points last year. Minimum I have ever seen was 15 and this would of sent is down. I hate the FL but they did us a favor there but obviously bribed by sisu. One good thing about corrupt owners I guess.

Obviously bribed by Sisu.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread