Otium Entertainment to be dissolved (1 Viewer)

Sub

Otium Entertainment On Its Way To Being Dissolved By Covsupport News Service Updated Wednesday, 22nd May 2013 Views: 249 Coventry City RSS Feed

SISU Based Company Heading Towards Being Dissolved The Otium Entertainment Group, which has Coventry City Holdings Directors Tim Fisher and Mark Labovitch as Directors and is based at SISU Capital's Red Place in London head quarters, was issued with a first notification of strike off action (First Gazette) in the London Gazette on April 23rd.

This is the first step in dissolving a company that the registrar of Companies (Companies House of England & Wales ) has reason to believe the company is no longer carrying busineses or is not in operation. Back on November 11th 2011, Ken Dulieu told the Coventry Telegraph that Otium Entertainment Group (OEG) was not a mystery company and said: “For the avoidance of doubt, OEG was set-up as a vehicle to allow the ultimate shareholder of Coventry City FC to provide the football club with working capital at a time when such an injection was vital. “At no time has OEG been viewed as anything other than a vehicle for raising new money for Coventry City.

Otium is not a ‘mystery’ company. The ownership structure was disclosed in CCFC’s regular filings to the Football League and the FA in June." Disolving a company is a three to six month process, starting with the First Gazette, which is a publication in the London Gazette and a notice to the company owner. Another notice will be sent to the company owner and if no response was received, then Companies House will strike it off its records and post another publication in the London Gazette, making it official the company is no longer in business.

Sub

i think it was just another company designed to hide more things in and make everything more complicated when following the paper trail :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Sub

QUOTE=Monkeyface;444006]Standard business practise in what circumstance? You need to explain things more for those of us who know nothing about business.[/QUOTE]

i think he was being sarcastic :whistle::whistle:;)

wingy

So this is the arm of the Company which OwnsCCFC H LTD
What influence /Effect does this have on H and the group?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
well if nothing is done about it and the shares it owns in CCFCH have not been transferred out .............. if it is struck off the assets become the property of the Crown.......... so I suppose we could be playing by royal appointment :eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

my guess is they have either transferred the shares elsewhere or will file accounts of some sort then pay a fine

Bluegloucester

well if nothing is done about it and the shares it owns in CCFCH have not been transferred out .............. if it is struck off the assets become the property of the Crown.......... so I suppose we could be playing by royal appointment :eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

my guess is they have either transferred the shares elsewhere or will file accounts of some sort then pay a fine
We could get Ryton for a snip

wingy

Is there any connection here to the informafion that was glimpsed on a couple of nights ago by Benetts Affro in apost by Ripbuster from companies house Which was
difficult to dicipher yet apparently showed a debenture/Charge applied for in an Irish Court For CCFCH on the 23rd March?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
wingy the charge is the one I put the details up of last April then the CT reported on about 4 weeks later saying they had a scoop. There is no new charge.

With the greatest of respect to Ripbuster the site he is using to get the info and put on here is not great, it(the site) tries to make out it is putting the details up but half the details are missing and the other half mis-spelt.

Its a Uk company and any charge has to be registered at Company House in Cardiff

J

Jack Griffin

And downloading information from companies house is cheaper.. ;-)

J

Jack Griffin

On 20 Dec 2011 you requested that we monitor the company OTIUM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LIMITED for changes.

The following changes have been detected:
24 May 2013
New Company Document Available
Form: DISS40 - Notice of striking-off action discontinued
DISS40 (DISS40(SOAD))

wingy

On 20 Dec 2011 you requested that we monitor the company OTIUM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LIMITED for changes.

The following changes have been detected:
24 May 2013
New Company Document Available
Form: DISS40 - Notice of striking-off action discontinued
DISS40 (DISS40(SOAD))

So a defensive move or a gateway to a deal??

Users who are viewing this thread