Padded Seat (1 Viewer)

Ash

Our hospitality featured on Padded Seat for the Leicester game. As someone who’s never had a prawn sandwich at a City game (or any game for that matter!), it was interesting to see what you get for your money.

bigfatronssba

Those seats are more comfortable than the standard ones.

More legroom too

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Our hospitality featured on Padded Seat for the Leicester game. As someone who’s never had a prawn sandwich at a City game (or any game for that matter!), it was interesting to see what you get for your money.

Unlimited drinks that's why it's £140. 🍺🍷🥃

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I've got a padded back to my seat in the north stand don't you know.

pusbccfc

It's still very expensive for what it is

Sick Boy

I managed to get free corporate for Brighton away in the cup and it was pretty sterile, I wouldn’t do it again. The only highlight was a discounted bar with no queues.

PVA

It's still very expensive for what it is

If you break it down I don't think it's too bad

Ticket - 40
3 course meal - 40?
Car park space - 15
5 pints - 30
Programme/coffee - 5

Total 130

Obviously depends how much you drink, and how good the meal actually is, but I'd say it's reasonable value.

Especially if you claim the vat back!

David O'Day

Ticket - 40
3 course meal - 40?
Car park space - 15
5 pints - 30
Programme/coffee - 5

Total 130

Obviously depends how much you drink, and how good the meal actually is, but I'd say it's reasonable value.

5 pints? ok then

PVA

the vast majority of people aren't skulling 5 pints there

Have you been? I'd say they are. If you're paying 140 quid for all inclusive drinks and don't drink anything then that's pretty daft. Most people there are drinking.

As I said, value depends on how much you drink.

AJB1983

Shame it was an early kick off and hence the breakfast menu, otherwise it’s a proper 3 course dinner.
I reckon if I wasn’t driving then I’d easily get through 5 pints over the course of the day - at least 2 before the game, cheeky one at half time, and a couple afterwards.
Decent value really - obviously when you look at champ clubs who’ve recently been in prem for a few seasons you can definitely see where the money has been spent during those prem days - the hospitality offerings are much better by comparison.

PVA

Shame it was an early kick off and hence the breakfast menu, otherwise it’s a proper 3 course dinner.
I reckon if I wasn’t driving then I’d easily get through 5 pints over the course of the day - at least 2 before the game, cheeky one at half time, and a couple afterwards.
Decent value really - obviously when you look at champ clubs who’ve recently been in prem for a few seasons you can definitely see where the money has been spent during those prem days - the hospitality offerings are much better by comparison.

The all inclusive drinks is for pre match and half time, you have to pay after the game.

But still easy enough to get your 5 a day in

chiefdave

Never been in hospitality but interesting that this chap, who presumably has tried a few different clubs, thinks our offering is a 'cracking hospitality package'

Weren't people on here saying it was shit compared to other clubs?

Terry_dactyl

Very much out of character I did the ol’ corporate thing at Sixfields for Cardiff (‘treated’ Mrs D) in the league cup or whatever the fuck it was.
In the venue There wasn’t enough room to swing a cat…I loved it!!!
3 course meal, tickets to the game, complimentary coffees at halftime. introduced to SP by Wagott. at the bar with Tim Fisher (giving each other sideways glances), Reda Johnson collecting his motm award, some bloke sat next to us in a skyblue suit and cowboy hat; sat between Danny Wilson, mick harford and Sam Hamman during the match. Maddison’s debut. Watching Tynan Scope loading his car with stuff at the end of the night.

All for £50! (Each). Not One Prawn (sandwich) More!

pusbccfc

Ticket - 40
3 course meal - 40?
Car park space - 15
5 pints - 30
Programme/coffee - 5

Total 130

I think it was £165 for the Leicester game was it?

A lot of it depends on the quality of food. Breakfast looked reasonable but not £40 worth.

It's certainly improved but there's a reason why there's tons of empty seats up the top. It may be nice for a one off, but

PVA

I think it was £165 for the Leicester game was it?

A lot of it depends on the quality of food. Breakfast looked reasonable but not £40 worth.

It's certainly improved but there's a reason why there's tons of empty seats up the top. It may be nice for a one off, but

Yeah 165 for Leicester.

I agree not something you'd want to do every week though 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread