Palmer is not O'Hare! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

imagine the headers it could score

Jeff Goldblum would be worth £25 mlllion i reckon

PVA

He's obviously a good player and has contributed well. He's been far from perfect and I'd like to see more from him, but all in all he's been a decent signing.

But just because he doesn't run as much as Allen and O'Hare some people think he's lazy.

Grendel

He's obviously a good player and has contributed well. He's been far from perfect and I'd like to see more from him, but all in all he's been a decent signing.

But just because he doesn't run as much as Allen and O'Hare some people think he's lazy.

I think we may struggle to hold onto him in this window Dyche loves a hard worker - nervous times

PVA

I think we may struggle to hold onto him in this window Dyche loves a hard worker - nervous times

limmy-double-down.gif

Hertsccfc

Played some excellent passes today. One in the first half to Allen who failed to challenge for it summed up both of their games.

Grendel

vodka shandies?

more a PiMS guy me. I think your coming on to me. Please don’t invite your mate PVA to a manage a tois he seems more a manns brown ale guy

Last edited:

JimmyHillsbeard

Is that really the reason some people think he’s lazy?

steve101

Agree Steve

one was hunted by a top end championship club for several million and the other was paid off to a lower end championship club who wasn’t considered worth a transfer fee as they wanted rid
What another irrelevant comment 😂
Such a shame when people like you get disappointed when a player you don't like does well. You gave me the laughing emoji when I said Palmer is close to going on a run of scoring.

Grendel

What another irrelevant comment 😂
Such a shame when people like you get disappointed when a player you don't like does well. You gave me the laughing emoji when I said Palmer is close to going on a run of scoring.

I would rather have O Hare - each to their own Steven

SBT

more a PiMS guy me. I think your coming on to me. Please don’t invite your mate PVA to a manage a tois he seems more a manns brown ale guy
Just want to offer a public apology to Grendel here - I never would have tried arguing with you today had I known you were this drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread