Palmer Suspension (2 Viewers)

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Am I right in thinking Palmer is suspended for the Semi Final after 2 yellows in the cup so far?

Seems the cut off point includes the Quarter Final

If so it’ll be a big miss - we’ll need the option of him and COH like we did yesterday

Marty

What was he booked for? Ref was atrocious. Missed the kick to O'Hares face and bottled sending off Ait-Nouri when he had his hissy fit towards the end.

PVA

That's absolutely shit if true.

2 cards in 4 games enough to miss a game at Wembley? Absolute bollocks.

Wonder if he knew that yesterday, didn't look like it the way he celebrated, or at least he didn't care.

Balli001

Wonder if he knew that yesterday, didn't look like it the way he celebrated, or at least he didn't care.
It was mentioned in commentary that sarabia would miss it for wolves of they won too

Otis

Would anyone, after such a fantastic finish to the game?

I wouldn't even know my name.

Or remember if I was wearing trousers or not.

pusbccfc

Surely not or he wouldn't have celebrated like that

SeaSeeEffCee

Real shame for us and him if he misses the semi. Feels like a big oversight if he wasn’t informed prior to the game what a yellow card would mean.

Otis

Shame. I thought he was excellent yesterday.

Caught in possession a few times, but besides that he was inventive, always on the ball, played some great passes in and looked a threat all game.

We all know the consistency isn't there, but on his day, he can be a great asset to the team.

Otis

That's such a shame for him and us. I get why he did it and not too angry but it's annoying.
Don't think we can be angry with any of them yesterday. That was insane and I think it was brilliant that Palmer ran on to celebrate with his teammates. Same with MR and the ball boy.

Everyone was caught up in the moment.

The last thing on Palmer's mind would have been "will I get a yellow card"

stay_up_skyblues

Gutted for him and us if true. Although, if COH is going to put in an historic swan song performance for us, it is going to be in the FA cup semi final.

I actually backed a daft bet builder yesterday of over 3 goals, City to progress, Wright to score and Palmer to be booked. 60/1 odd. You can imagine my joy when I saw the small print after the event that yellow card to subs don’t count.

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Tbh it’s pretty dumb of him to do that at the expense of an FA cup semi final at Wembley - unlikely he’ll ever have another chance

Eccles and Lati were also subbed and managed to not to run across the pitch

Brighton Sky Blue

Tbh it’s pretty dumb of him to do that at the expense of an FA cup semi final at Wembley - unlikely he’ll ever have another chance

Eccles and Lati were also subbed and managed to not to run across the pitch
If he knew it'd get him suspended he wouldn't, so one can only assume he didn't know. Which seems a bit naive coming into the game generally

TomRad85

Real shame, you need players like him to stand even 1% of a chance. Hopefully O'Hare is fully fit at the time and able to go the 90.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread