Transfer Rumour Palmer to Norwich (2 Viewers)

skybluecam

Palmer seems to generate the most mixed opinions of any player, I bet the range of prices people would put on him are massive.

Grendel

I'd imagine we'd have players lined up, plus Allen coming back soon.

Also o hare and a player whose looked effective in the 10 role and Sakamoto

Sick Boy

How many more weeks would it set us back though - players getting up to speed, or Allen getting back to match fitness. We're already trying to bed in a lot of new players as it is.
On his day he can be a very good player but his inability to consistently play 90 minutes is an issue. If someone offers us a couple of million, I reckon we'd sell.

covcity4life

How many more weeks would it set us back though - players getting up to speed, or Allen getting back to match fitness. We're already trying to bed in a lot of new players as it is.
This would be my issue. Ayari looks good but would it cost us in short term before everyone gets up to speed?

Sick Boy

We’ve given him quite a few of those already
I questioned above whether the extra money we’d be paying him up until the expiry of Bristol C contract could be coming to an end.
It’s also an attempt to see if there’s interest in the wider market not just Norwich.

Brighton Sky Blue

I questioned above whether the extra money we’d be paying him up until the expiry of Bristol C contract could be coming to an end.
It’s also an attempt to see if there’s interest in the wider market not just Norwich.
Fair enough. Pretty mercenary to be doing that if so

pusbccfc

StrettoBoy

I wouldn't want to lose him unless the sale proceeds are used to fund a better replacement. If there is any truth in the story - it may just be nonsense - I wonder if the plan is to enable us to put in a decent offer for Glen Kamara.

TomRad85

Says a lot about where we're at now, up til this season if I'd seen Norwich were in I'd say he's off and there's nothing we'll do about it. Now if he leaves it will be very much on our terms.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SBT

He’s not in our first XI by the time everyone gets up to speed/back to full fitness, so that doesn’t really concern me

PVA

It'd need to be a significant fee to let him go this late in the window with O'Hare and Allen still out.

Brighton Sky Blue

We clearly didn’t have a replacement lined up for Hamer so we certainly won’t for Palmer. Unless they’re offering silly money this is a non starter.

cstring82

Given squad depth isn’t quite there yet, I’d like him to stay, even though 90mins isn’t there and not sure it will be.
Can’t see us getting the ones Robins wants and a Palmer/Hamer replacements as well.
I want a stronger bench with youth players getting experience on loan.

Users who are viewing this thread