Panini stickers (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I know it's sad and as an adult with no kids I shouldn't be wasting my money but can't help but still love them. Was talking to a chap from work who said he did most his swapping via west ham forums and was wandering if any fellow sky blue fans were collecting/wanting to swap. Bracing myself for the 'grow up' =)

gouldberg

I just grabbed an album yesterday that hopefully I can complete as a gift for my nephew who was born recently. Thought it would be cool for him to own a full collection for the World Cup the year he was born.

Gives me a great reason to have stickers again for the first time in ages!

Covstu

oh dear, thankfully that's one habit I no longer have! Remember the pro set cards???

stupot07

My 'boys' are collecting them.......I just buy the stickers and stick them in when they're not around...

'They' have lots of swapsies and no one to swap them with....

Monners

I have a spare Iranian team photo sticker (well I did until the lad stick it to the back cover of the book!)

stupot07

My daughter has the frozen sticker book, loads of them going on eBay.

Does she have to keep it in the freezer? How does she manage to peel the backs off the stickers with gloves on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfcway

for the lazy out there, can i suggest gumtree. Gone are the "need, need, swap" days.

Put on gumtree what you need and what you have and within an hour you will have loads of people who will send you what you need via the post and swap for yours

gouldberg

Just a quick side note, if anyone gets a card with an online code on the back, but they have no interest in the online collection, if you'd be willing to inbox me the redeem codes that would be brilliant. I only found out about it late so I'm miles behind. Thanks.

Nick

Administrator
Does she have to keep it in the freezer? How does she manage to peel the backs off the stickers with gloves on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Let it go!!!!

Girls disney joke for a Friday afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread