Pardew (1 Viewer)

wingy

Did I hear right that he was sent to the stands for trying to headbutt a Hull player?

Covstu

they need to throw the book at him for this! He's got form for doing silly things on the sidelines and you just cannot do it!!

Grendel

they need to throw the book at him for this! He's got form for doing silly things on the sidelines and you just cannot do it!!

He has got form for a lot of things.

He wasn't head butting him apparantly. He said he was pushing him away with his head.

ajsccfc

Storm in a teacup really. He's stupid, but it's about as much of a violent assault as getting a pat on the back.

wingy

Savage on MOTD
I remember when Dublin butted me.

Secondly after Chelsea
Morinnho when asked what did you say @ HT , a faulty towers moment
"Will you believe.,nothing, I told them nothing"".

RedSalmon

How Robbie Savage can pass comment on any one is an utter joke!!

Come to think about it, the BBC looses all credability employing him in the first place!!

Nick

Administrator
Handbags.

[video=youtube;WSLy2txNMMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSLy2txNMMU[/video]

ajsccfc

Both the BBC pundits were outraged at Pardew's vicious attack with no provocation, all the while as they show Meyler push him out of the way.

ccfc92

what happened between Savage and Dublin?

was it when Dublin played for us? and was it a proper headbutt or something similar to yesterday?

ajsccfc

Dublin was with Villa. He got more behind it than Pardew did, but still a textbook dive by Savage:

[video=youtube;sAu1oVeVFU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAu1oVeVFU4[/video]

ccfc92

Dublin was with Villa. He got more behind it than Pardew did, but still a textbook dive by Savage:

[video=youtube;sAu1oVeVFU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAu1oVeVFU4[/video]

isn't he prone for diving/feigning?

dancers lance

Pardew Caffuffle

The equivalent of being lightly slapped with a pair of damp knickers, or if you are Sir (King Of BBC Punditry) Robbie Savage, the end of the world.

Brighton Sky Blue

Both the BBC pundits were outraged at Pardew's vicious attack with no provocation, all the while as they show Meyler push him out of the way.

From all the hype it got I assumed Pardew had ripped out Meyler's throat with his bare teeth. As it was the contact was absolutely minimal and has been blown out of all proportion-as is anything in modern (English) football.

RFC

If you did that as a fan, likely to be banned for indefinite period or maybe LIFE?

Just take a look at his recent record which will come into play.

IMHO they should throw the book at him.

dancers lance

If you did that as a fan, likely to be banned for indefinite period or maybe LIFE?

Just take a look at his recent record which will come into play.

IMHO they should throw the book at him.

The lad slapped an arm at Pardew and got a bit back, is it still men playing this game or the Girl Scouts.

ajsccfc

If you've ever patted someone on the shoulder, you employed more violent force than Alan Pardew did.

Hobo

If he had head butted Robbie Savage he would be a hero.

Hobo

Despite hitting the target it was a poor header by Dion standards.

lewys33

This reminds me of the fights you see in Leamington on a satuday night. All handbags, then a kiss and cuddle at the end. May as well have been! Pathetic how it has been blown up to be something when really it is absolutely nothing. Fine and a slap on the wrist is fair enough in this case. Suggestions that he should resign/be sacked? Behave .......

Sky Blue Pete

Out of order but knew he was, apologies and acceptance from club and player. Fine from club and a few games touch line ban should be fine

Users who are viewing this thread