Parker fired (1 Viewer)

tokyojim

I know they got a few spankings but Jesus that seems a bit harsh. Would like to think we would be different but who knows. Hopefully we all get to find out one day.

Finham

He did also say that they weren't equipped for the Premier League-I think it was his comments as much as the result TBF.

Briles

More and more teams that are becoming too good for the champ but not good enough for the prem. Norwich, Fulham, Bournemouth and likely forest. Doesn't bode well for the rest of us

SAJ

I know they got a few spankings but Jesus that seems a bit harsh. Would like to think we would be different but who knows. Hopefully we all get to find out one day.
He wasn’t sacked for his performance he is sacked for slagging off the board, the club and the players who no longer want to play for him. Read Bournemouths statement.

fatso

More and more teams that are becoming too good for the champ but not good enough for the prem. Norwich, Fulham, Bournemouth and likely forest. Doesn't bode well for the rest of us
But surely the result at Anfield, would suggest his comments were correct.

SIR ERNIE

I'm hearing from mates in Bournemouth area that the owner is going to pocket most of the PL money this season and the parachute payments next season.
If that's the case they'll quickly drop back to where they came from.

SAJ

But surely the result at Anfield, would suggest his comments were correct.
How long do you think you would last at work if you publicly slagged off your board of directors , the company and all its staff. Not long I expect. If those were his views it may have been sensible not to communicate them publicly.
He’s out of his depth anyway. Perhaps he ought to look at how bad he performs before slagging everyone else off.
Typical of a fairly successful player being given good jobs when he hasn’t got any real record of success as a manager.

fatso

How long do you think you would last at work if you publicly slagged off your board of directors , the company and all its staff. Not long I expect. If those were his views it may have been sensible not to communicate them publicly.
He’s out of his depth anyway. Perhaps he ought to look at how bad he performs before slagging everyone else off.
Typical of a fairly successful player being given good jobs when he hasn’t got any real record of success as a manager.
He had asked for major investment that wasn't forthcoming.
I think he probably knew an arseholing was on its way eventually, and I'm sure he's not too bothered about being sacked. At least he gets a pay out, which he may have missed out on if he were to resign.

LastGarrison

£1200? Is it the Middle England version of those Stone Island jackets that cost a grand but make you look like you've just finished a shift digging up a road?
Thomas Browne. And I quite like it. 👀

Not quite up there with the hi-viz and black bin bags that Balenciaga puts out though.

fernandopartridge

I'm hearing from mates in Bournemouth area that the owner is going to pocket most of the PL money this season and the parachute payments next season.
If that's the case they'll quickly drop back to where they came from.
That's good

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread