Parking in Nuneaton on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

duffer

Hi all, just wondered if anyone could advise where might be a good place to leave the car tomorrow to collect on Monday.

I'm going in on the train (hopefully!) and wanted somewhere to leave the car that's close to the Nuneaton station.

Appreciate that there's a car park there, but I'm wondering if anyone had any better ideas?

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Not sure if there is a train into Nuneaton tomorrow morning from Bermuda (only takes about two minutes) but if there is, they have a free car park or you can park it at my house and it's about a 5 minute walk to Bermuda from my house.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure if there is a train into Nuneaton tomorrow morning from Bermuda (only takes about two minutes) but if there is, they have a free car park or you can park it at my house and it's about a 5 minute walk to Bermuda from my house.

Is the train station the ind estate side or the bermuda club side?

Great_Expectations

Try the Dunhelm car park, which is actually half Dunhelm and half Council - the Council part you can park in for 24 hours for a pretty cheap price (can't remember the exact pricing). I've done it a few times if I've been over there and I haven't experienced any issues.

Nick

Administrator
It is on the industrial side the club side has my house on it my house is built on the old bowling green

Played there a few times, if I remember the changing rooms were next to the bowling green behind the club and the trees? Unless they had another one previously.

duffer

Ta mate, very generous of you. In truth though, there's nothing at all on that line until about mid-day on Sunday. Many thanks regardless, it's a tremendously decent offer. I reckon I'll get into town as early as possible and then find a parking space somewhere around the place. Lot's of good advice here.

I'll have nowt said against Nuneaton - I went to school there for a a couple of years and it always seemed like a friendly enough place to me.

Terry Gibson's perm

Played there a few times, if I remember the changing rooms were next to the bowling green behind the club and the trees? Unless they had another one previously.

I only played there once, will look a bit different now.

Terry Gibson's perm

Ta mate, very generous of you. In truth though, there's nothing at all on that line until about mid-day on Sunday. Many thanks regardless, it's a tremendously decent offer. I reckon I'll get into town as early as possible and then find a parking space somewhere around the place. Lot's of good advice here.

I'll have nowt said against Nuneaton - I went to school there for a a couple of years and it always seemed like a friendly enough place to me.

No problem I wasn't sure on the line as we only use it into Coventry on a Wednesday, the car park by Asda closes overnight so it's probably fairly safe there or as others said the estate by the Kfc or in weddington somewhere, avoid the station car park it's well expensive and Asda is only two hours.

duffer

Thanks for all of the good advice gents, much appreciated. Really, really, really looking forward to tomorrow - it's going to be an epic day. :)

Nick

Administrator
Try the Dunhelm car park, which is actually half Dunhelm and half Council - the Council part you can park in for 24 hours for a pretty cheap price (can't remember the exact pricing). I've done it a few times if I've been over there and I haven't experienced any issues.

I remember on my 17th, I got dared to down 17 aftershocks. Was the best thing ever, fucking legend.

Until I spewed my guts in Millenium and fell asleep in that car park. Bellend.

Users who are viewing this thread