party at Southampton (1 Viewer)

jabharty

Last game of the season support

[video=youtube;Jy2wGAvIzA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2wGAvIzA8[/video]
This actually made me chuckle - let's have some fun against So'ton, and do something like these guys.
Also made me chuckle when we were waving to the donny fans at the end of the game on saturday.
Still hate their accents.

MayallMan

To Lighten the Mood...

...Whats everyone dressing up as to Southampton away :pimp:...

Watch out for Chunk doing the Truffle Shuffle!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Think you'll find that is Laurel and Hardy.

Actually where is Houchen? Job for you son. Harrison as Laurel and AT as Hardy!!

I'll see what I can do Otis! ;)

Houchens Head

Think you'll find that is Laurel and Hardy.

Actually where is Houchen? Job for you son. Harrison as Laurel and AT as Hardy!!

Is this what you mean Otis? Think they'd look good on Saturday!

Thorn-Harrison.jpg

LuckyGMan

White hankies!!

Probably not much chance of getting any banners on the telly Saturday.
Maybe everyone could wave a white hankie like they do in Spain and Italy at games when they want a change with the board.
1800 people waving white hankies.....maybe not then.

Houchens Head

Just like Jimmy Cricket used to say.... "and there's more!" :whistle:

ccfchandsy

Well I for one am gonna have a relagation party at Southamptonon sat our last game in championship for a while so im gonna sing my heart out who's with me

MayallMan

Party hats and fancy dress aswell!...i suggest we celebrate every goal.scored..even southamptons!

[video=youtube;Jy2wGAvIzA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2wGAvIzA8[/video]
This actually made me chuckle - let's have some fun against So'ton, and do something like these guys.
Also made me chuckle when we were waving to the donny fans at the end of the game on saturday.
Still hate their accents.

These are all schoolkids...so I don't think I'll be copying their actions.....

i suggest we celebrate every goal.scored..even southamptons!

Don't post like an idiot...if anyone celebrates a Southampton goal, expect a backlash from some CCFC fans....you are just making us look like idiots by doing that.

The club is up shit creek and you want to make fools of us on live TV???

Use the opportunity to show how pissed off we are with SISU...how's that for an idea, rather than celebrating the opposition's success.....:confused:

Houchens Head

Jeez! Get yer head out yer arse LBB!! It was a tongue in cheek suggestion! Besides, I reckon it's a good idea! Why not celebrate all goals? THAT would screw with SISU's mind! And let's face it, We won't be cheering many goals for a long time yet!

Covstu

we are down guys and no matter what we do on saturday can change that, FFS enjoy the day for those who are going!

Jeez! Get yer head out yer arse LBB!! It was a tongue in cheek suggestion! Besides, I reckon it's a good idea! Why not celebrate all goals? THAT would screw with SISU's mind! And let's face it, We won't be cheering many goals for a long time yet!

My head isn't up Soton's arse, HH....respect for being a CCFC fan and all that, but if what you say is tongue in cheek, why state again on a post to celebrate their goals????

A very strange request.....'why not celebrate all goals?'....just read that again to yourself......very carefully......:facepalm:

If I see anyone celebrating in our end, I'll have a word.....CCFC fan or one of their lot....:slap:

Users who are viewing this thread