pathetic fans: this is the end of ccfc for me crap: why bother supporting !! (1 Viewer)

procdoc

not having a go or telling anyone to fook off... simply stating if you are no longer a fan of ccfc your on the wrong forum. this a SKY BLUES forum - if you choose not to support the sky blues why come on here and whine constantly?? leave it to the real sky blue fans, the ones that wont moan and whine and will simply love their club through the hard times as well as the good. supporter for 35 years - never ever will i walk away from my team just because of the off the field wars we get ourselves into.

some of us have very short memories and some have none at all... we have always been a selling club, we have always struggled, eys we have had a few good times but in the main we have struggled. the club was pushed into the mess its in now not by sisu but by richardson and many others who now cry out at the 'state of the club'! when in reality it was only just held together in the last 30 years!! remember the fiasco with the co-op bank? remember being relegated, remember the massive debts sisu took on? remember the one true fact; without sisu the club would have gone to hell.

the owners have done a bloody good job keeping us afloat, they haven't haemorrhaged the club of huge incomes, they have always kept us going while our fans dwindled off leaving the owners even more in the mire. its easy to blame sisu - they are a very easy target but how about a bit of a reality check????

our fans let us down, they turned out to watch chelsea thrash us then walked away without coming back.. 15 thousand fans shame on you for glory hunting - part time supporters!!!

ACL - The council (both the same ) they let the club down by refusing to sell the ricoh to the owners!! re-neighing on the original deal to buy the club - i suppose thats sisus fault is it?? remember Mr Mutton??? he has a gob on him that ended any chance of recovery between the warring factions

remember the huge rent fees? the largest in league 1 and the championship? and remember the protests at the ground against our owners? for what? the owners simply wanted to own the ground to secure our future and revenues!! yes REVENUES dont forget those because without them a club owner makes NO MONEY

for gods sake sisu should be sainted for putting up with our pathetic lot of blinded and hoodwinked fans.

so either support them or dont, if you dont you have no interest in this forum. my opinion, go ahead with your immature name calling. sorry for spelling mistakes but in a rush

I seem to remember the majority of those struggles being in the top flight, not fucking league one so yeah I think people have a right to be pissed off and disillusioned with it all. You seem to have a superiority complex just because you're willing to follow Tim Fisher around like his little bitch and others are not.

Astute

not having a go or telling anyone to fook off... simply stating if you are no longer a fan of ccfc your on the wrong forum. this a SKY BLUES forum - if you choose not to support the sky blues why come on here and whine constantly?? leave it to the real sky blue fans, the ones that wont moan and whine and will simply love their club through the hard times as well as the good. supporter for 35 years - never ever will i walk away from my team just because of the off the field wars we get ourselves into.

some of us have very short memories and some have none at all... we have always been a selling club, we have always struggled, eys we have had a few good times but in the main we have struggled. the club was pushed into the mess its in now not by sisu but by richardson and many others who now cry out at the 'state of the club'! when in reality it was only just held together in the last 30 years!! remember the fiasco with the co-op bank? remember being relegated, remember the massive debts sisu took on? remember the one true fact; without sisu the club would have gone to hell.

the owners have done a bloody good job keeping us afloat, they haven't haemorrhaged the club of huge incomes, they have always kept us going while our fans dwindled off leaving the owners even more in the mire. its easy to blame sisu - they are a very easy target but how about a bit of a reality check????

our fans let us down, they turned out to watch chelsea thrash us then walked away without coming back.. 15 thousand fans shame on you for glory hunting - part time supporters!!!

ACL - The council (both the same ) they let the club down by refusing to sell the ricoh to the owners!! re-neighing on the original deal to buy the club - i suppose thats sisus fault is it?? remember Mr Mutton??? he has a gob on him that ended any chance of recovery between the warring factions

remember the huge rent fees? the largest in league 1 and the championship? and remember the protests at the ground against our owners? for what? the owners simply wanted to own the ground to secure our future and revenues!! yes REVENUES dont forget those because without them a club owner makes NO MONEY

for gods sake sisu should be sainted for putting up with our pathetic lot of blinded and hoodwinked fans.

so either support them or dont, if you dont you have no interest in this forum. my opinion, go ahead with your immature name calling. sorry for spelling mistakes but in a rush

You have just shown you won't listen. You won't consider others views.

So SISU saved us now?

They saved us from admin. Just like we are in right now.

CovFan

Call fans "pathetic" and say their views are "crap" - Complain about immature name calling

italiahorse

Your either Tim Fisher or stupid.

They have mismanaged the club they got for nothing.
The debt they took on when they took over is still attached to the club.
The mismanagement and resultant further debt is all still attached to the club.
When they build this stadium they will use money that will put further debt into the club.
The costs associated with the club playing at Northampton and shipping fans in will further increase the debt.

Get the facts. SISU have done little for this club and any further support for SISU with there stupid plan will put so much debt in the club.
That's what fans who have given it some thought have sussed. Obviously some people are clueless and you are one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread