pathetic fans: this is the end of ccfc for me crap: why bother supporting !! (1 Viewer)

Delboycov

And here we go Delboy.....

They have season on season financially kept the club going when they had next to nothing coming back in.

If you think they haven't really invested in the team... take some time to actually look at the players (yes I know they haven't been big fees) that have come in over the years...... Based on the team we have had each season, on paper we have under achieved on the pitch, the players HAVE been there!!!

Like I said, I ain't Pro SISU, Just think theres shit that they are ALL to be held accountable for.

Respect your views Andy although I believe on transfers as TF said the incoming/outgoing balance is about break even and the actual "investment" hasn't really been 'investment' as such merely the accumulation of huge debts by the club.....increased further by £30-£50 million if they go through with this suicidal plan to build 'Arena Tinpot'.

Sky Blues

hahahahahahahahaha

Just Few a few MILLION good things!
Which has been written off last week but strangely enough went almost under the radar on here.

Possibly because it would be written off from CCFC Ltd, but not, as I understand it from OSB's explanation, from the wider group of companies owning the club?

DazzleTommyDazzle

hahahahahahahahaha

Which has been written off last week but strangely enough went almost under the radar on here.

I'd check the book-keeping a bit more closely.

I think you'll find that the debt will still exist, just in a different entity within the structure.

Otis

ive had enough of our fans i really have, some of them are just complete tosspots, for gods sa ke if you can watch them away whats the issue with traveling for 30 mins down the m1? a lot of our fans already do double the journey than a coventry resident will have to make!! they arent whining

its T_E_M_P_O_R_A_R_Y we arent moving to Northampton, we arent becoming the bloody Northampton Sky Bues!! whats the issue? its the team, the club - the business that we follow - this isnt like MK Dons as some on this forum have put it - they simply upped sticks with no veiw to return, hence you can not do that now league rules apparrently.

this whole forum is one big fucking borefest!! acl - sisu - tim fisher - the council - and repeat repeat repeat repeat - - - - = anyone want to talk about football? our team? our season ahead? the differences of the grounds? the effects the pitch may have on us? the manager? his team? our academy? the ins and out rumours? kit? and much more????? no because this forum has turned into a moaners paradise!

some of the drivel being spouted!! "THATS IT FOR ME NEVER AGAIN WILL CCFC SEE A PENNY OF MINE: BULLSHIT - YOULL BE AT THE GAMES AWAY AND THEN YOU END UP OUT OF CURIOSITY GOING TO NORTHAMPTON, THE FACT YOUR SO UPSET YOUR SO OPENLY DISTRESSED ABOUT IT SAYS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.#

CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT because i know i am not going to win any fans here, but i assure you i am not trolling, this is how i really feel, i would love to have the biggest megaphone on earth and simply let out a scream : SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU CANT STOP WHINING PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE SUPPORT THE CLUB BY ATTENDING WHERE EVER WE PLAY FOR THE BOYS OR SHUT UP - SIMPLE AS

Honest answer here ... do you accept 5 years as just being temporary?

What about 6 years? 7 years? When does it not become 'temporary' and start becoming long term?

Temporary should be ONE season, not FIVE or more.

andyboy81

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/coventry-city/transfers/verein_990.html

Have a look at the history up to when SISU took over.

We have had players that have virtually walked into top 6 Championship / Bottom half of Premiership but they have Simply not performed.

Freddie Eastwood for example, EVERYONE thought he would have set the league alight when we signed him and we all know what happened there!
Clingan is another one... Flashes but over a season underachieved! How many more on the lists are there???

Maybe that's due to the fact that we have swapped and changed our manager every 8 months!

Yes we sold players like Westwood, Fox, Dann, Gunnar, Marlon, Best, e.t.c but they have always gone to a better (and it KILLS me to say that) things and the money has had to go back in to balance the books as we were earning fook all!

Ashdown1

The OP has a point though. There are too many people going on like this is MK Dons MKII. It isn't. SISU have provided a £1m bond to ensure they return to Coventry. They have provided plans to the FL who agree the club must own its stadium for it to survive.

The club will be in Coventry long after SISU go, question is will you come sloping back claiming you stood by the club through its darkest days? Highly likely, with some of the knee-jerking polarists on here.

No thanks pal, just wait and see the real outcome if ACL don't fold. Academy kids, relegation, 800 gates in fucking Northampton, Liquidation, oh and this bond, do you not think that SISU will have another cunning plan to get out of paying it like busting another one of their little offshoots. The people who will follow this pathetic escapade are those that struggle with the issues and can find no alternative entertainment on a Saturday. Please don't question loyalty to the colours, this has gone beyond that !

andyboy81

The job I do we have to write debts off from time to time.......

Thst debt cant disappear only to just magically reappear 2/3 years down the line... I personally think its gone!

Ashdown1

hahahahahahahahaha

Money written off, you just don't understand the finances do you. Its all bullshit, they loaded debt from other SISU offshoots to the tune of over £30 million, all paper transactions and then puff made it vanish again. No loss and no gain just more lies and crap.

andyboy81

Money written off, you just don't understand the finances do you. Its all bullshit, they loaded debt from other SISU offshoots to the tune of over £30 million, all paper transactions and then puff made it vanish again. No loss and no gain just more lies and crap.

and you have evidence of this I assume??

Ashdown1

Andy, read some excellent posts from a lot more informed guys than me. How the hell do you think our reported debt jumped from about £40 million reported in January to over £70 million at the Admin hearing ? Its all bullshit from the hedge fund trying to con the few sympathisers they have left. They won't build your new stadium either, they'll liquidate the club out of spite if they don't get a decent offer from somewhere and in the meantime look forward to them flogging off every player worth a dime.

Brighton Sky Blue

and you have evidence of this I assume??

The Sky Blue Sports and Leisure accounts, which paint an image of the overall big picture for the group, are available to anyone but have only been filed up to June 2011. Go on Companies House and have a look for yourself.

Brighton Sky Blue

No thanks pal, just wait and see the real outcome if ACL don't fold. Academy kids, relegation, 800 gates in fucking Northampton, Liquidation, oh and this bond, do you not think that SISU will have another cunning plan to get out of paying it like busting another one of their little offshoots. The people who will follow this pathetic escapade are those that struggle with the issues and can find no alternative entertainment on a Saturday. Please don't question loyalty to the colours, this has gone beyond that !

What's £1m, they've already lost tens of millions on this venture.

T

true sky blue

some fans seem to read badly or simply dont understand the post: this is not about 'if you dont agree with my way of thinking dont post on this forum'. no its past that - some of you are saying you are not city fans anymore ; you wont support the club; this post is saying to you : ok - fook off - your not ccfc supporters so leave the forum to members who want to continue supporting the team through thick and thin and can handle the diverse methods being put in place by our owners. the forum is wrecked with non supporters.

i dont mean it in any sort of horrible way nor do i want to wind anyone up .. but its simple isnt it ???? if you dont support coventry city fc why are you here? .full stop

Astute

some fans seem to read badly or simply dont understand the post: this is not about 'if you dont agree with my way of thinking dont post on this forum'. no its past that - some of you are saying you are not city fans anymore ; you wont support the club; this post is saying to you : ok - fook off - your not ccfc supporters so leave the forum to members who want to continue supporting the team through thick and thin and can handle the diverse methods being put in place by our owners. the forum is wrecked with non supporters.

i dont mean it in any sort of horrible way nor do i want to wind anyone up .. but its simple isnt it ???? if you dont support coventry city fc why are you here? .full stop

So someone joins last month and says to people that have been on here for ages whilst following their team they shouldn't be on here any more? :thinking about:

Try to understand what they are saying.

To many the price of a season ticket is massive. We have pensioners, unemployed, low paid and people with large overheads with a family to support. To pay to go to home games in Northampton would be just too much. Does this make them not a Cov fan anymore?

Or how about anyone that won't go to 'home' games but will go to away games? Are they not Cov fans anymore?

Some have become disillusioned from what SISU have done to us. They feel as though they need to make a stand to what they feel is right. Some have hardly missed a game for 20, 30 or even 40 years or more. Are these not dedicated Cov fans?

We will be playing on a Sunday for a fair few of our games. A lot won't be able to make it for this reason. They sure are not true Cov fans :eek:

For me a move to Northampton will mean a 4 hour journey each way. I will not be going. I will go to as many away games as I can though. I make a weekend of it. I work shifts so work a lot of weekends. For a lot of them I travel to Cov, leaving my house at about 4am. I then get on a coach with other Cov supporters....even if I passed where we are playing on my way to Cov. I get back Sunday night. I get to see family and friends in Cov whilst there. I suppose I am not a true Cov supporter as I won't be doing any 'home' games :whistle:

I understand what everyone is saying. If you want to go to 'home' games then go. Don't go insulting other supporters that don't have the same idea as yourself though. I will buy a season ticket if we move back. Won't get much use out of it, but at least someone that can't afford to go will.

NOPM until we are back in Cov :wave:

italiahorse

The f*cking players you massive spastic.

The players want to play at the Ricoh.
Most these players will not play in Coventry again as they will not be here when we return.
The players come and go with little loyalty other than money.
The important thing here is that the vast majority of fans are not happy.
New youngsters will not support Coventry.
There is more to this than just supporting the current team.

The Reverend Skyblue

What a patronising little twat you are, "if you don't support Cov please leave the forum" who the fuck do you think you are ?

procdoc

simple really isnt it? if you dont support ccfc any more why bother posting on this forum any more? get on with your lives and let the fans support their club where ever they play.

why come on the forum trying to convince other fans to not support the team wherever they play? if your going to be a part time supporter and only support the team away from wherever 'home-ground' is thats upto you - but why try to convince other fans --

just simply leave the forum, forget the club and get on with your lives, so that the fans who want to get on with it dont have listen to the constant garbage being banded about on here - its simply putting other fans off posting here and speaking openly. ffs some of the tit-heads on this forum are on about smashing up our own fans coaches laid on by the club to get us to northampton and comparing us to the minors strike scabs! it really is pathetic

you may not agree with my veiw ... but its my veiw and im entitled to it im sure those of you mature enough will accept without resorting to petty name calling.

I wish you would learn how to spell view

cloughie

The job I do we have to write debts off from time to time.......

Thst debt cant disappear only to just magically reappear 2/3 years down the line... I personally think its gone!

I love it when people come on here with 'facts' and give evidence as 'I personally think'

usually best not to comment when you don't understand the workings of a group structure where the debt has been moved around from 1 company to another within the group.
The debt is still there within the group just not in Ltd

Astute

Silly me.

Just noticed in this post you telling others to 'fook off'........then in another one expecting others to respect your views :thinking about:

andyboy81

I love it when people come on here with 'facts' and give evidence as 'I personally think'

usually best not to comment when you don't understand the workings of a group structure where the debt has been moved around from 1 company to another within the group.

I haven't given any facts. I just saying how it works with where I work and have put my opinion.

Nice of you to jump on me though. ;)

simple_simon

simple : support the team wherever they play! or just fuck off

YOU F@4K OFF
If you were a true supporter you would consider what your doing to the club.
The few like you have no right to knock others and all your doing is giving fuel to Tim Fisher.
If no one went this would all be sorted withing two weeks, due to people like you it will never come back.

Grendel

What people who give facts like "we know what sisu would do with the Ricoh if they got their grubby mitts on it" without actually knowing at all?

simple_simon

What people who give facts like "we know what sisu would do with the Ricoh if they got their grubby mitts on it" without actually knowing at all?

Thats all we need after yesterdays news an idiot like Grendel throwing another silly comment into the mix.

ive had enough of our fans i really have, some of them are just complete tosspots, for gods sa ke if you can watch them away whats the issue with traveling for 30 mins down the m1? a lot of our fans already do double the journey than a coventry resident will have to make!! they arent whining

its T_E_M_P_O_R_A_R_Y we arent moving to Northampton, we arent becoming the bloody Northampton Sky Bues!! whats the issue? its the team, the club - the business that we follow - this isnt like MK Dons as some on this forum have put it - they simply upped sticks with no veiw to return, hence you can not do that now league rules apparrently.

this whole forum is one big fucking borefest!! acl - sisu - tim fisher - the council - and repeat repeat repeat repeat - - - - = anyone want to talk about football? our team? our season ahead? the differences of the grounds? the effects the pitch may have on us? the manager? his team? our academy? the ins and out rumours? kit? and much more????? no because this forum has turned into a moaners paradise!

some of the drivel being spouted!! "THATS IT FOR ME NEVER AGAIN WILL CCFC SEE A PENNY OF MINE: BULLSHIT - YOULL BE AT THE GAMES AWAY AND THEN YOU END UP OUT OF CURIOSITY GOING TO NORTHAMPTON, THE FACT YOUR SO UPSET YOUR SO OPENLY DISTRESSED ABOUT IT SAYS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.#

CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT because i know i am not going to win any fans here, but i assure you i am not trolling, this is how i really feel, i would love to have the biggest megaphone on earth and simply let out a scream : SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU CANT STOP WHINING PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE SUPPORT THE CLUB BY ATTENDING WHERE EVER WE PLAY FOR THE BOYS OR SHUT UP - SIMPLE AS

Are you serious or just really thick?

Astute

We know they feed us with bullshit all the time. We know they want the ground for the money they can make from what it is worth and what they are trying to get it from. No negotiations. Just trying to make ACL go under. Then you say we don't have a clue what they are up to?

Astute

I haven't given any facts. I just saying how it works with where I work and have put my opinion.

Nice of you to jump on me though. ;)

So are you saying your employers are anything like SISU?

Sky Blue Kid

So someone joins last month and says to people that have been on here for ages whilst following their team they shouldn't be on here any more? :thinking about:

Try to understand what they are saying.

To many the price of a season ticket is massive. We have pensioners, unemployed, low paid and people with large overheads with a family to support. To pay to go to home games in Northampton would be just too much. Does this make them not a Cov fan anymore?

Or how about anyone that won't go to 'home' games but will go to away games? Are they not Cov fans anymore?

Some have become disillusioned from what SISU have done to us. They feel as though they need to make a stand to what they feel is right. Some have hardly missed a game for 20, 30 or even 40 years or more. Are these not dedicated Cov fans?

We will be playing on a Sunday for a fair few of our games. A lot won't be able to make it for this reason. They sure are not true Cov fans :eek:

For me a move to Northampton will mean a 4 hour journey each way. I will not be going. I will go to as many away games as I can though. I make a weekend of it. I work shifts so work a lot of weekends. For a lot of them I travel to Cov, leaving my house at about 4am. I then get on a coach with other Cov supporters....even if I passed where we are playing on my way to Cov. I get back Sunday night. I get to see family and friends in Cov whilst there. I suppose I am not a true Cov supporter as I won't be doing any 'home' games :whistle:

I understand what everyone is saying. If you want to go to 'home' games then go. Don't go insulting other supporters that don't have the same idea as yourself though. I will buy a season ticket if we move back. Won't get much use out of it, but at least someone that can't afford to go will.

NOPM until we are back in Cov :wave:

A top post Astute...Well said mate.

T

true sky blue

not having a go or telling anyone to fook off... simply stating if you are no longer a fan of ccfc your on the wrong forum. this a SKY BLUES forum - if you choose not to support the sky blues why come on here and whine constantly?? leave it to the real sky blue fans, the ones that wont moan and whine and will simply love their club through the hard times as well as the good. supporter for 35 years - never ever will i walk away from my team just because of the off the field wars we get ourselves into.

some of us have very short memories and some have none at all... we have always been a selling club, we have always struggled, eys we have had a few good times but in the main we have struggled. the club was pushed into the mess its in now not by sisu but by richardson and many others who now cry out at the 'state of the club'! when in reality it was only just held together in the last 30 years!! remember the fiasco with the co-op bank? remember being relegated, remember the massive debts sisu took on? remember the one true fact; without sisu the club would have gone to hell.

the owners have done a bloody good job keeping us afloat, they haven't haemorrhaged the club of huge incomes, they have always kept us going while our fans dwindled off leaving the owners even more in the mire. its easy to blame sisu - they are a very easy target but how about a bit of a reality check????

our fans let us down, they turned out to watch chelsea thrash us then walked away without coming back.. 15 thousand fans shame on you for glory hunting - part time supporters!!!

ACL - The council (both the same ) they let the club down by refusing to sell the ricoh to the owners!! re-neighing on the original deal to buy the club - i suppose thats sisus fault is it?? remember Mr Mutton??? he has a gob on him that ended any chance of recovery between the warring factions

remember the huge rent fees? the largest in league 1 and the championship? and remember the protests at the ground against our owners? for what? the owners simply wanted to own the ground to secure our future and revenues!! yes REVENUES dont forget those because without them a club owner makes NO MONEY

for gods sake sisu should be sainted for putting up with our pathetic lot of blinded and hoodwinked fans.

so either support them or dont, if you dont you have no interest in this forum. my opinion, go ahead with your immature name calling. sorry for spelling mistakes but in a rush

Sub

not having a go or telling anyone to fook off... simply stating if you are no longer a fan of ccfc your on the wrong forum. this a SKY BLUES forum - if you choose not to support the sky blues why come on here and whine constantly?? leave it to the real sky blue fans, the ones that wont moan and whine and will simply love their club through the hard times as well as the good. supporter for 35 years - never ever will i walk away from my team just because of the off the field wars we get ourselves into.

some of us have very short memories and some have none at all... we have always been a selling club, we have always struggled, eys we have had a few good times but in the main we have struggled. the club was pushed into the mess its in now not by sisu but by richardson and many others who now cry out at the 'state of the club'! when in reality it was only just held together in the last 30 years!! remember the fiasco with the co-op bank? remember being relegated, remember the massive debts sisu took on? remember the one true fact; without sisu the club would have gone to hell.

the owners have done a bloody good job keeping us afloat, they haven't haemorrhaged the club of huge incomes, they have always kept us going while our fans dwindled off leaving the owners even more in the mire. its easy to blame sisu - they are a very easy target but how about a bit of a reality check????

our fans let us down, they turned out to watch chelsea thrash us then walked away without coming back.. 15 thousand fans shame on you for glory hunting - part time supporters!!!

ACL - The council (both the same ) they let the club down by refusing to sell the ricoh to the owners!! re-neighing on the original deal to buy the club - i suppose thats sisus fault is it?? remember Mr Mutton??? he has a gob on him that ended any chance of recovery between the warring factions

remember the huge rent fees? the largest in league 1 and the championship? and remember the protests at the ground against our owners? for what? the owners simply wanted to own the ground to secure our future and revenues!! yes REVENUES dont forget those because without them a club owner makes NO MONEY

for gods sake sisu should be sainted for putting up with our pathetic lot of blinded and hoodwinked fans.

so either support them or dont, if you dont you have no interest in this forum. my opinion, go ahead with your immature name calling. sorry for spelling mistakes but in a rush

didnt you suggest building a statue for joy seppala aswell ?:thinking about::thinking about:

andyboy81

Oh dear.......

As much as I agree with most of that post............... Oh.... Fucking ...... Dear!!

Abuse will nodoubt be coming your way in 3.......2........1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread