People want us to do well (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

As you can tell from my user profile i live in Gran Canaria. Lots of supporters here from other teams. From Forest, Spurs and Donny etc.....

The thing is they all see us as a big club and can't wait to play us again.

The likes of Donny just want a scalp, but the Forrest's, Spurs and both Manchester clubs etc still remember us (a pain in the arse team at times). We were hardly ever a good team but always hung on. Believe me when i say that we are not forgotten and other teams supporters would like US back. It's weird but they DO seem to miss us. We were a fixture and they seem to want that fixture back. I hope they get what they want, CCFC back in the big time.

hill83

I go on the f365 forum a lot, and whenever there is a 'Premier league you'd like to see' thread, we get a mention 8 times out of 10.

What I would say though is anyone 18 or under probably wouldn't remember us being in the premier league.

Astute

They want to play us again as they see us as 6 points most seasons :(

This may be just me, and these other teams might think I'm smoking crack, but I've always felt that us, Southampton, Norwich and Sheff Weds have similar reputations and respect from other clubs, am I alone in thinking this?:thinking about:

hill83

This may be just me, and these other teams might think I'm smoking crack, but I've always felt that us, Southampton, Norwich and Sheff Weds have similar reputations and respect from other clubs, am I alone in thinking this?:thinking about:

I think this too, probably because when I was growing up and began supporting Coventry all four clubs were at a similar level. Southampton especially.

Disorganised1

For my generation it was Wolves, Leicester and Stoke who were around our level

Users who are viewing this thread