pest control (1 Viewer)

Last couple of weeks I have caught 3 field mice in my attic. Considering getting an exterminator in to fumigate, can anybody recommend anybody? Been looking at rentokil but seem pricey for what they do. Mrs is pregnant so want doing asap. Cheers

Just get some poison from a diy store. Find their runs (easy cause of the trail of poop) and put the poison where they are going to go. Alternatively a couple of traps with cheese will do the job plus you'll know where to look for the corpse.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Actually Rich, bread is just as good as cheese. SBZ, have you thought about getting a cat? Excellent deterrent, but the downside is, they tend to bring the dead mice to you as a present! Other than that, as Rich says, a good poison laid down in their trails.

I have been using 3 traditional wooden traps with bread, biscuits and chocolate on with loads of poison and the lil critters get everything off without setting them off. Got 2 other traps from the big cheese company and they've caught 3 over a two week period. I just want them gone. There's no poo trails so can't follow that. just want the lil bastards gone

Users who are viewing this thread