Match Thread Peterborough away (1 Viewer)

rexo87

I can see him going Kane at LWB and Eccles at RWB. Wouldnt mind Dacosta at RWB tho. Dont think he was any worse than Dabo has been recently

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

McLovin87

Yeah I was there. Sprained my ankle celebrating the goal. Under Coleman reign. Following week we had Cardiff at home and a win would have put us into top 6 but we lost and Bothroyd scored and give us the shush
Remember that, it was a night game, Whittingham was the best player on the pitch for them!!

SkyBlueSoul

Trying to resist the urge to go to this one so I can afford the trip to Southampton. Made harder by the fact I'm in Nottingham over the weekend so it's an easy/fairly cheap train to get there...

A game we should be winning, going to back us for a 1-0. Hopefully Maatsen is back, keep Kane at RWB to give Dabo a rest, he looked fucked against Derby. Any news on Moore?

tommy hutch legend

Yeah I was there. Sprained my ankle celebrating the goal. Under Coleman reign. Following week we had Cardiff at home and a win would have put us into top 6 but we lost and Bothroyd scored and give us the shush
was at that game considering we could of got in top 6 attendance was only about 12000

Offhegoes

I see the Telegraph are speculating that Wilson may keep his place. Surely not. Hopefully Fadz is back, if so, in for Rose. Maatsen for Dabo. If he plays the box midfield then Hamer, Sheaf, O'Hare & Allen and hopefully Gyks back up front, but I am sure he'll go with Godden.
I love Matty Godden but not convinced he's a lone striker

pusbccfc

2700 odd sold is good considering there's very few grounds we've played at more in recent years. A thousand more than West Brom managed.

Fair fewer than QPR's 3700 and the 4000 Birmingham managed.

Terry Gibson's perm

2700 odd sold is good considering there's very few grounds we've played at more in recent years. A thousand more than West Brom managed.

Fair fewer than QPR's 3700 and the 4000 Birmingham managed.

I think it was a big day out for Birmingham like our trips to mk

stay_up_skyblues

Tempted to make this my daughter’s first away game given it’s close. Any trouble there previously over and above the usual pisssd up coke fiends?

Sick Boy

I see the Telegraph are speculating that Wilson may keep his place. Surely not. Hopefully Fadz is back, if so, in for Rose. Maatsen for Dabo. If he plays the box midfield then Hamer, Sheaf, O'Hare & Allen and hopefully Gyks back up front, but I am sure he'll go with Godden.
I love Matty Godden but not convinced he's a lone striker
If he reverts to starting Wilson over a fully fit Moore it’ll be insane.

larry_david

Posh just signed Callum Morton from WBA on loan, one a few of us highlighted as a potential future player to be interested in.

Scored 7 this season at Fleetwood and now trying his hand in the Championship. He's quick as fook so one to watch out for on Saturday.

PVA

It's all set up for a triumphant return for DaCosta.

I'm not even joking.

He is going to have to play if Dabo and Maatsen are out. Unless he does something like Hamer/Eccles at RWB maybe, or Jones at LWB.

ccfc_Tom

I have changed phones and lost my numbers, can anyone DM or reply with any cov away coaches? Thanks in advance

Skybluebeliever

It's all set up for a triumphant return for DaCosta.

I'm not even joking.

He is going to have to play if Dabo and Maatsen are out. Unless he does something like Hamer/Eccles at RWB maybe, or Jones at LWB.
Don’t think it will be de costa , can see the team being very similar to last week

Skybluebeliever

I'd probably be happy with same as last week but Ohare for Shipley and Gyok for Godden. But i think he'll go with Godden
Can see Shipley starting as we have no left wing back , O’hare should start , wouldn’t be surprised after clean sheet last week to see the the rest of the backline staying the same

PVA

Sounds like Dabo is fit enough to play. Neither he or Kane are comfortable at left wing back though.

If I was Posh boss I'd stick Dembele on the right wing and let him terrorise Dabo/Kane.

Wilson might get the nod ahead of Moore.

Legia Sky Blue

Sounds like Dabo is fit enough to play. Neither he or Kane are comfortable at left wing back though.

If I was Posh boss I'd stick Dembele on the right wing and let him terrorise Dabo/Kane.

Wilson might get the nod ahead of Moore.

Last week excepted Dabo has not been too bad at LWB. Would obviously be better if he was naturally left footed but still rather he face Dembele than Shipley.

Reactions: PVA

Users who are viewing this thread