Petition (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

just to clear it up I have not started the petition don't want to take credit I have just given it its own thread

dongonzalos

just to clear it up I have not started the petition don't want to take credit I have just given it its own thread

gary_ccfcforever
user-online.png
is the creator

mark82

We should get it out there also. Twitter/Facebook etc for those who use. Other clubs forums.

dongonzalos

Done, though feel that if SISU don't get the Ricoh, they'll pull the plug. :(

and we will see their true colours, hopefully be better off without them. Someone else will step in and do a deal with the council to get half the staduim for 6.5 million from the charity.

They will probably do a deal with SISU to give them the value or a little bit more of whatever they would get from liquidation. It will save SISU all the shit and bad press entailed with liquidation a football club. All the bad financial management press they would get would destroy SISU.

Someon will see getting half of the Ricoh and rights to develop hotels to support a conference centre as a big brucey bonus. Someone has to be attracted to that.

Unfortunately at the moment they have to deal with SISU who want 40 million out of them before they even start.

SISU at he moment think if they get half the stadium they are more likely to get that 40 million.

We will be stuck with them not investing in the team we will of have 5 years of league one if we are lucky whilst they focus on making the Ricoh and the conference centre a success whilst the football team can go to hell

We need someone who sees a successful team as critical to a succesfull hotel and conference centre

Grendel

Are you a Hoffman plant dongonzalos I'm getting suspicious.

Grendel

and we will see their true colours, hopefully be better off without them. Someone else will step in and do a deal with the council to get half the staduim for 6.5 million from the charity.

They will probably do a deal with SISU to give them the value or a little bit more of whatever they would get from liquidation. It will save SISU all the shit and bad press entailed with liquidation a football club. All the bad financial management press they would get would destroy SISU.

Someon will see getting half of the Ricoh and rights to develop hotels to support a conference centre as a big brucey bonus. Someone has to be attracted to that.

Unfortunately at the moment they have to deal with SISU who want 40 million out of them before they even start.

SISU at he moment think if they get half the stadium they are more likely to get that 40 million.

We will be stuck with them not investing in the team we will of have 5 years of league one if we are lucky whilst they focus on making the Ricoh and the conference centre a success whilst the football team can go to hell

We need someone who sees a successful team as critical to a succesfull hotel and conference centre

So, you say "someone" will step in and do a deal with the charity for £6.5 million - who Father Christmas? The tooth fairy?

Hotels? er, no.

Do you know for a fact SISU will not walk away without £40 million? Really? I think a lot less will do them.

This is all unfounded nonsense. I do not see any logical though here at all.

dongonzalos

Not quite 9 dozen then? That's a few to me. Looks like its your maths that's up the spout.

If 9 equals a few in your book Kduffy I will stand corrected, in my book a few would be 2 or 3 not 9 but thats me and you all over ;)

How many dozens will you be happy to quantify as more than a few, its just short of 11 at moment let me know....

Grendel

If 9 equals a few in your book Kduffy I will stand corrected, in my book a few would be 2 or 3 not 9 but thats me and you all over ;)

How many dozens will you be happy to quantify as more than a few, its just short of 11 at moment let me know....

Unless it attracts a significant number of our support base - say 40% so lets say 4,000 adults I wouldn't brag to much.

dongonzalos

So, you say "someone" will step in and do a deal with the charity for £6.5 million - who Father Christmas? The tooth fairy?

Hotels? er, no.

Do you know for a fact SISU will not walk away without £40 million? Really? I think a lot less will do them.

This is all unfounded nonsense. I do not see any logical though here at all.

People tend not to come in and try and buy a club till it is in shit creek and the last minute so they get the best price.

SISU was father Christmas and the Tooth fairy weeks before they bought Cov remember

I could go on and list lots of people who did not appear on the radar until the last minute to buy a club

The point is you dont find out who interested till the bargain is there to be bought.

If anyone tried to buy it from SISU now they would be crazy as they are more likely to get it a lot cheaper if SISU are not lying and they are on the verge of shit creak.

Any logic in that one for you?

coundonskyblue

Half of Englands league teams have gone bust since 1992, all but 2 teams (both 4th division) have survived so there is no reason why we wouldn't.

Grendel

People tend not to come in and try and buy a club till it is in shit creek and the last minute so they get the best price.

SISU was father Christmas and the Tooth fairy weeks before they bought Cov remember

I could go on and list lots of people who did not appear on the radar until the last minute to buy a club

The point is you dont find out who interested till the bargain is there to be bought.

If anyone tried to buy it from SISU now they would be crazy as they are more likely to get it a lot cheaper if SISU are not lying and they are on the verge of shit creak.

Any logic in that one for you?

SISU did not let the club sink into administration. Name one big consortium that waited for that to happen before purchase. They didn't. Why wait till relegation? Why not wait for another relegation. Anyway you say buyers of clubs wait for a bargain. Name one.

dongonzalos

SISU did not let the club sink into administration. Name one big consortium that waited for that to happen before purchase. They didn't. Why wait till relegation? Why not wait for another relegation. Anyway you say buyers of clubs wait for a bargain. Name one.

They stepped in so they would secure the deal and not miss out

They stepped in when they did as they could attempt to negotiate on their terms.

Why pay more for Coventry when they could have picked up a lot cheaper in administration?

2 reasons they thought they could get promotion in one go and did not want 10 points gone
someone else would have come in once the club were in administration they could not take the chance

When you say name one consortium, I take you are happy for me to name any owner who has stepped in and bought a club once it is in shit creek at a cheaper price and not at an inflated price before the big bang, i.e my point?

Grendel

They stepped in so they would secure the deal and not miss out

They stepped in when they did as they could attempt to negotiate on their terms.

Why pay more for Coventry when they could have picked up a lot cheaper in administration?

2 reasons they thought they could get promotion in one go and did not want 10 points gone
someone else would have come in once the club were in administration they could not take the chance

When you say name one consortium, I take you are happy for me to name any owner who has stepped in and bought a club once it is in shit creek at a cheaper price and not at an inflated price before the big bang, i.e my point?

No only one that has many millions to subsequently pump in which is what you imply is around the corner so sorry Ken Bates aint it.

dongonzalos

No only one that has many millions to subsequently pump in which is what you imply is around the corner so sorry Ken Bates aint it.

Also in honesty I dont think we the fans know enough about the impact of liquidation.

I know one thing it means SISU will be gone

There are records showing both Charlton and Middlesbrough have been liquidated in the past. They still seem to be in existence do you know how this happened?

If someone told you SISU could liquidate us and we would still survive do you think someone else would be tempted at buying CCFC if they did not have to deal with SISU and they got a pre agreement from the council regarding the Ricoh?

Grendel

Also in honesty I dont think we the fans know enough about the impact of liquidation.

I know one thing it means SISU will be gone

There are records showing both Charlton and Middlesbrough have been liquidated in the past. They still seem to be in existence do you know how this happened?

If someone told you SISU could liquidate us and we would still survive do you think someone else would be tempted at buying CCFC if they did not have to deal with SISU and they got a pre agreement from the council regarding the Ricoh?

It happened because penalties then were nil! Now its a 2 division drop.

dongonzalos

It happened because penalties then were nil! Now its a 2 division drop.

If that is correct then if SISU threatened to liquidate us last season. ACL and the council could have said jog on. Liquidate us. We would have gone to league 2. SISU and their debts would be gone. We would still have a CCFC (no players) and a stadium.

Someone could have bought the club (the tooth fairy) for nothing and paid the charity 6.5 million for 50% half the stadium. Which is actually worth 18.5 million.

Resigned some of the players on free trnasfers and rebought the training ground

They invest a couple of million on the playing side of things for league 2 standards should lead to Promotion = crowds, 50% of staduim revenue from matches and gigs.

If you have the right investor they build the hotel that the conference centre needs

More revenue for conferences and the hotel

However now the same concept would mean conference football?

so the choice really is SISU or conference football ?

Users who are viewing this thread