Phone in. (1 Viewer)

stupot07

How can anyone say they "really rate Malaga" and that he's a "class" centreback?

I can understand those that say he looked ok/hasn't had a chance but "really rate" and "class" is a bit extreme

ricohman

Well they used the excuse about his lack of english, nothing was said about a lack of talent when they shipped him out

georgehudson

only 1 caller in the 1st half hour of the show & then 'pete' - (what a plum),
then back to nasal nina for the 3rd travel bulletin in 45 mins,asking if you see a poblem,
what is a poblem,
& someone just asked me, where's Linnell tonight

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I seem him pre season and he looked half decent. In fact i rated him better than Edge! Edge just didnt strike me as a footballer with his bulky build. How wrong was i! Well basing it on 5 managers choice of who they play anyway.

I agree, to say hes 'class' is a bit extreme and a very unproven comment to make.

If like to see him given a second go!

Nick

Administrator
Did this fella just say we have been panning teams? Legend for saying panning!

Grendel

He had a storming game against Sheff Utd

It is hard to judge players, teams and managers over 2-3 games

Can't think what manager has only had 2 or 3 games? Shaw?

Mr T - Sukka!

Is Malaga any worse than Nathan Cameron? No. Dont forget if lanuage is a problem the Edge is French and can translate no him problem.

Its an idea to start playing the contracted players we have that will be here next season, as the loans will go along with the out of contract players.

He looked a very steady player against Sheffield Utd, 1st home game of the season.

stupot07

Shaw, robins, Carsley and Pressley (so far) have all continued to leave him out the squad.

I thoughy he played ok vs sheff utd but the 'goal that wasn't given' has added to the Malaga folklore. He was all over the place in the following game against bury especially in the second half.

I'm sure edge speaks English.

Having said that we may as well play him just to put him in the shop window in the hope someone takes him off our hands.

Last edited:

Grendel

For Christs sake he ain't bloody good enough

No he isn't bit people can build up a myth as no manager thinks he is. How old is he? 26? He has played 5 professional games in his entire career.

Users who are viewing this thread