Phone number for Sisu's office. (1 Viewer)

christonabike

I had to laugh at the fella who said he wouldnt know what to say to her as I would do the same but I went out with a girl called Gaynor she had black long hair, long legs and used to trim her bush only so ever so slightly and I noticed.
She was a fiesty fooker but only had a few hairs around her hoop and used to go like a steam train on my humble hampton wick in the mid 1990`s.
Fook sake mention a name and thats it! Mind you, coming home from City at Highfield Rd just beating a decent team always put lead in a City fans pencil!:)

ecky

Yes, I've called again and I spoke to Gaynor who answered the phone. I asked if I could speak to Joy Seppala and she asked what it was regarding and if I would like to leave a message for her.
I requested that she should ask her if she would be prepared to sell Coventry City. Gaynor gave a giggle and said that she would pass the message on. On enquiring why she had giggled she replied that there had been several other similar request throughout the day and that she would indeed pass the message on.
KEEP THE PRESSURE ON.
You sure Gaynor isn't tims other job?

Brylowes

Someone needs to ask Gaynor out.

Then once phase one is complete, they need to take a tape recorder to bed with them and try and eek out insider info from Gaynor between the bedsheets while they are banging her silly.
Are you volunteering Otis or is it a job for Sky Blue Dan;)

Forget the tape recorder, Dan would have a fucking film crew in there with him.:snaphappy:

no_loyalty

Has anyone rang this number and asked for Tim Fisher?

robbiekeane

Odd that this is some kind of hidden gem to people when it's the number that comes up with the option to "call" when you Google SISU capital.

ajsccfc

It is the genuine number, he's saying that it's just one that had been very openly available to anyone rather than an unadvertised line that's been discovered

mUY4gqF.jpg

JulianDarbyFTW

Of course it's the correct number, I can guarantee that, do you think I've posted it just for fun? Phoning it has nothing to do with making an offer for the club ffs, who the FK is going to do that. Just call it to piss them off. That's what the numbers for. Just try it, it won't cost you anything at all and could be an opportunity missed for you to have your say, even if it is to the receptionist/ secretary.
I can easily work out who I'd rather be in the trenches with!!

I didn't mention making an offer for the club at any point. I said that ringing up and making your intentions plain to the receptionist will not get you a conversation with Joy.

harvey098

I can guarantee that if the receptionist is constantly having to take calls from Coventry fans that message will get through to Joy. Then Coventry City will suddenly feel a little bit closer to home for her. You think how annoying it is when you receive a PPI call or similar... Imagine having that every hour from a different Coventry fan... I'm going to call again today, I hope others are with me

wingy

I wouldn't be surprised If this as like aspects of CCFC operations is outsourced to a hosting company.

Sky Blue Kid

LMFAO... I've just phoned SISU and spoke to a woman with, what sounded like a Spanish or Mexican accent, and asked to speak to Joy Seppalla. I was told there have been many calls to her and she has sent E-Mails to the receptionist saying she acknowledges the point of the calls. I asked her to relay my call to her asking when she is going to sell our Football Club and move on.............Apparently, she is not "In de office" but is "On olliday" Hahahahaha.

Sky Blue Kid

Come on you lot. We're all good at being "The Big I am" Grow a pair and ring SISU like some of us have. It's hilarious hearing the excuses why Septic won't speak, or can't speak to us personally. We've heard the excuse of "Not in the Office" and will be "In Office tomorrow" to being "On olliday" hahaha.

Esoterica

LMFAO... I've just phoned SISU and spoke to a woman with, what sounded like a Spanish or Mexican accent, and asked to speak to Joy Seppalla. I was told there have been many calls to her and she has sent E-Mails to the receptionist saying she acknowledges the point of the calls. I asked her to relay my call to her asking when she is going to sell our Football Club and move on.............Apparently, she is not "In de office" but is "On olliday" Hahahahaha.
I don't get it. Where's the funny bit?

Sky Blue Kid

Yes it did fall a bit flat but I'm the only one who can't be wrong so far. If you'd like an explanation on what's making a joke and what is just straight up mocking someone because of their accent though I'd be happy to oblige.
Would it be a good joke though, like Fisher and Septic, taking the piss out of our fans... sorry customers?

Esoterica

I take it you've never seen Faulty Towers then? and more than anything I was laughing at the excuses. Have you rung yet? Probably not.
Of course I've seen it, and I'm sorry you've spent 40 years misunderstanding it. Manuel is a foil to reflect Basil's own shortcomings and prejudices. As Cleese himself says 'The joke is not that Manuel speaks bad English but that anyone would inflict him on the general public without training him properly.'

Sky Blue Kid

Of course I've seen it, and I'm sorry you've spent 40 years misunderstanding it. Manuel is a foil to reflect Basil's own shortcomings and prejudices. As Cleese himself says 'The joke is not that Manuel speaks bad English but that anyone would inflict him on the general public without training him properly.'
You haven't replied to my other point! Where I say... "I take it you've never seen Faulty Towers then? and more than anything I was laughing at the excuses. Have you rung yet? Probably not".

Sky Blue Kid

Have you never had a complaint where you ring up..The Bank..The Phone co. etc... And find yourself speaking to a voice in India,Phillipines, Pakistan with the name of Brian, Dai,(Yes that's right DAI!) and as you say without training them properly.....Three(Check it out, Three different excuses to Three different callers) Sepalla must surely know the excuses will get back to places like this(Forums) and have the piss taken out of them.

Sky Blue Kid

Jesus, are people going to get abuse for not ringing a number to speak to a receptionist? Our fans are getting more and more retarded as days go by.
Have you rung Nick? and where have I abused someone for not ringing? If I 'd have said he was a twat for not ringing, then you would be right!

Nick

Administrator
Have you rung Nick? and where have I abused someone for not ringing? If I 'd have said he was a twat for not ringing, then you would be right!

No, I haven't rung.

It's the whole expectancy of grown middle aged men wanting others to ring and speak to a receptionist because they think it's hilarious. Just a little bit strange.

Sky Blue Kid

No, I haven't rung.

It's the whole expectancy of grown middle aged men wanting others to ring and speak to a receptionist because they think it's hilarious. Just a little bit strange.

No Nick it's the clogging up of their phone lines that is the point, and that of one of us might actually get to speak our mind to the Head of SISU. Probably something that young men such as yourself wouldn't have thought of!

Esoterica

Try ringing and find out for yourself. See what excuse she gives you for Septic not being "In de Office" It's like the female version of "Manuel" from faulty Towers.
You haven't replied to my other point! Where I say... "I take it you've never seen Faulty Towers then? and more than anything I was laughing at the excuses. Have you rung yet? Probably not".
I didn't reply to that, no. In that sentence your point 1. was on topic. Your point 2. was backtracking, and your point 3. was diversion.
I'll indulge you though - you opened with a comment on where the lady sounded like she's from and end it with mocking her English followed with gales of laughter. Then repeat the mocking in your next post and draw a comparison to the female version of "Manuel" from Faulty Towers. That, in combination with a complete lack of understanding as to why a grown man would ever 'LMFAO' because a paid secretary is brushing him off with some bog standard excuse to get a timewaster off the phone, made me think that bit about the excuses was probably not true - so i ignored it.

Sky Blue Kid

Btw Nick, I never thought even for a micro second that you would ring, too busy pointing out to me and posters like me how you are constantly making excuses for them......Just for balance of course ;)

Nick

Administrator
No Nick it's the clogging up of their phone lines that is the point, and that of one of us might actually get to speak our mind to the Head of SISU. Probably something that young men such as yourself wouldn't have thought of!

Yes, because you quite clearly thought of it and the number hasn't been public in google but being jumped on all excitedly like it's an amazing find.

Do you really think you will get put through to her? Receptionists are paid to get rid of people phoning up and filter out the pointless calls. Yet you seem to find it hilarious.

Sky Blue Kid

I didn't reply to that, no. In that sentence your point 1. was on topic. Your point 2. was backtracking, and your point 3. was diversion.
I'll indulge you though - you opened with a comment on where the lady sounded like she's from and end it with mocking her English followed with gales of laughter. Then repeat the mocking in your next post and draw a comparison to the female version of "Manuel" from Faulty Towers. That, in combination with a complete lack of understanding as to why a grown man would ever 'LMFAO' because a paid secretary is brushing him off with some bog standard excuse to get a timewaster off the phone, made me think that bit about the excuses was probably not true - so i ignored it.

I'll wait for your reply to my post #55.

Users who are viewing this thread