Phonecall from club (1 Viewer)

Jimthor

I got a call today from someone at the club. First he thanked me for the support over the last year, then he asked me a couple of questions about why i bought my ST last year and tried to persuade me into renewing.
(For those wondering, i am planning on renewing anyway, i'm just waiting for a mate to try and switch his work shifts.)
Seemed to mostly be an information call, although i'm pretty clued up about the prices and that already. Seems a decent initiative really, nice to get a bit of personal contact from the club. Even if it's just to try and sell something, good to see them going to the effort of having someone do a job like that.

Anyone else get one of these? Thoughts on it?

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Obviously me nor my dad were important enough :p I've heard about people getting these calls! A lad I know got a tour of the bloody stadium before being given the "sales pitch"

Jimthor

They've probably got a few thousand people to work through so maybe they'll get round to you eventually! haha

Sky Blue Sheepy

They did this to me in November. I had been to 8 or so games with my girlfriend (a ST holder for years) and asked if I'd consider it. Half hour later, I've registered. My first game was Middlesbrough and then our bad run began! :facepalm:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Had a similar call and got the stadium tour..... renewed ST was going to anyway but thought this was good marketing by the Club

Jimthor

What's all this about a stadium tour?! Did i admit too quickly to them i was planning on renewing? haha

sotv1987

I got a call today from someone at the club. First he thanked me for the support over the last year, then he asked me a couple of questions about why i bought my ST last year and tried to persuade me into renewing.
(For those wondering, i am planning on renewing anyway, i'm just waiting for a mate to try and switch his work shifts.)
Seemed to mostly be an information call, although i'm pretty clued up about the prices and that already. Seems a decent initiative really, nice to get a bit of personal contact from the club. Even if it's just to try and sell something, good to see them going to the effort of having someone do a job like that.

Anyone else get one of these? Thoughts on it?

Yes, i got a call from a lad called Andy, asking me what i thought of the season and if i was going to renew, even offered me a tour of the ground to pick my seat, i told him i don't need persuading i was renewing anyway, i also said i probably knew the layout of the ground better than he did as i've been a season ticket holder for donkey's years, nice call though, he seemed a decent bloke.

Chipfat

Club phoned up the old man the salesman not only got my dad seriously thinking about going again, he got the brother in law a tour who's gone and bought two season tickets!!!!!. So fair play to the club for reaching out and trying to get more support and also offering tours and deals to get bums on seats..

RansonRarrr

Yeaa I know alot of people that have received the call and have arranged to go on the tour - fair play to the club for trying.

CovClaire

Was undecided about renewing cos my friend I normally go with isn't cos he can't commit the time any more. Mind you, was talking to another friend & considering changing to another seat near her. Might hang on now for the call & tour offer :)

KarmicChris

It's alright reaching out to the ex ST holders, we need everyone else from Coventry coming. Think off all the chances there are in town to stick a poster advertising the next home game and any deals we've got on. The CCFC shop is hardly in the middle of town so i'm sure we'd get more people coming if they knew what was on and when.

Coventry La La La

I also got a phone call.

It seem's like a really good initiative from the club and hopefully we will see allot less empty seats next season. :D

Pigeon

I got a similar phone call and going to have a tour around the place.
It's pretty good of the club to do all this, never heard of any other football club putting in this much effort.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Was undecided about renewing cos my friend I normally go with isn't cos he can't commit the time any more. Mind you, was talking to another friend & considering changing to another seat near her. Might hang on now for the call & tour offer :)

Where abouts do you sit?

bishbosh

If anyone from the club wants to ring me I'd love a ST and stadium tour... :wave:

Just need flight tickets to go with that too.

Yes, I am bored at work.

Users who are viewing this thread