Pictures from Ryton today. (2 Viewers)

Fluffsta

Hopefully these should be better quality than uploading pics direct to this site..

8894588867_a2a13a30eb_h.jpg

8894587399_cbf01804d5_h.jpg

8895209850_b833266479_h.jpg

CJ_covblaze

Flying Fokker

Did TF pick you all up in the mini bus ?

This has to be a joke surely .

LOL

If it makes you laugh then so be it. Those fans are there sharing their views. Most of us won't get a chance. Well done them.

Leicester Fox. Remember the day when your club went in to Admin? Good that you venture out of the mire to support us. Thanks.

Steve.B50

I estimate around 35 fans were at the gate at around 5.30. Only three people had turned up for this forum, we did talk to these three and all confirmed they had said NO to playing outside Coventry, they all happend to be based outside of the Coventry area and were curious why they had been invited. They agreed to ask questions on our behalf.

We were then given an opportunity for 6 of those on the gate to join the meeting and that the few walking down towards the trainning ground with AH.

Nick

Administrator
I always thought Andy Harvey was the doctor for some reason, is he the fella always stood by the tunnel at games?

James Smith

I would have loved to have been there but I've had to work today. Good to see those that could turned up to protest - Thank you :claping hands:

CJ_covblaze

was a youth player in 1980 then got an injury around 1983-4 then worked at Ryton before becoming kit man.View attachment 2069
image from 1984.taken from david icke's visit to CCFC for bbc Saturday superstore programme.

He was a bit narrower then!

shy_tall_knight

Andy Harvey was in the same school year as me, he went to Caludon Castle when it was an all boys school rated as one of their hardest lads. He played right back in the Coventry schools team that got to the final of the English schools final back in 82/83. Would not have got past him in the early 80s but fancy my chances now.

Mucca Mad Boys

I always thought Andy Harvey was the doctor for some reason, is he the fella always stood by the tunnel at games?

That's what I want to know, been bugging me all season, stands in the same place, wearing the same kit at all the games, and I have no idea who he is/was, until now. Seems like a cool guy.

Users who are viewing this thread