Pictures from tonight (1 Viewer)

Cigarfingers

Picture as the game was about to start

Photo05-02-2013194606_zps83978618.jpg

SamCov94

it was nice to see the Ricoh full for a change and seeing home fan in the South stand didn't seem right one bit.

trick2

My pic is rubbish. Was taken nearer the end and people were going.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-07-12-29-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-07-12-29-49.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 34

torchomatic

Apologies for the shaky video and awful zooming. I was excited.

[video=youtube;FrSVUoM4Bm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrSVUoM4Bm8[/video]

JulianDarbyFTW

Without wishing to poo-poo this, taking pictures is generally something tourists do rather than locals. It implies that for some people it was a once-in-a-blue-moon trip out to the Ricoh. Not saying that's a true reflection, it was just the first impression I got.

Dan Griffin

Without wishing to poo-poo this, taking pictures is generally something tourists do rather than locals. It implies that for some people it was a once-in-a-blue-moon trip out to the Ricoh. Not saying that's a true reflection, it was just the first impression I got.

When will we see a full ricoh again?

@richh87

Nah, not if it's your own team - people are proud.

Diehard Si

It's more the novelty of those empty seats being occupied.

Users who are viewing this thread