Play-off schedule (1 Viewer)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Championship

Saturday, 13 May: Semi-final, first leg - 6th v 3rd (17:30 BST)

Sunday, 14 May: Semi-final, first leg - 5th v 4th (12:00 BST)

Tuesday, 16 May: Semi-final, second leg - 3rd v 6th (20:00 BST)

Wednesday, 17 May: Semi-final, first leg - 4th v 5th (20:00 BST)

Saturday, 27 May: Final (16:45 BST)

torchomatic

Mmm...I have minor op on Friday 12th under GA. Might cancel it, just in case. Football is more important than health.

Flying Fokker

Mmm...I have minor op on Friday 12th under GA. Might cancel it, just in case. Football is more important than health.
Surely health takes priority.
PS….GA is not worth having a day off football. If the op is a bit more than minor, I’d go for the op/ watch on tele somewhere and hope the recovery is all smooth thereafter. You are awake and fully recovered in a couple of hours. Maybe make a couple of changes to your journey there or back? Request a seat move?

torchomatic

Surely health takes priority.
PS….GA is not worth having a day off football. If the op is a bit more than minor, I’d go for the op/ watch on tele somewhere and hope the recovery is all smooth thereafter. You are awake and fully recovered in a couple of hours. Maybe make a couple of changes to your journey there or back? Request a seat move?

It's just a bladder biopsy under GA. Unfortunately, only one way into a man's bladder. Yikes! There's no cutting or anything, so I should be OK. I'm going for a pre-op this Thursday, height, weight, etc so I'll ask the nurse what she reckons.

Sbarcher

It's just a bladder biopsy under GA. Unfortunately, only one way into a man's bladder. Yikes! There's no cutting or anything, so I should be OK. I'm going for a pre-op this Thursday, height, weight, etc so I'll ask the nurse what she reckons.
She will probably say it's about average.

Covkid1968#

It feels that a certain Sunday dinner favourite bird that may not as yet have seen the light of day are being totted up.

I’m trying really hard not to get ahead of myself but it’s proving incredibly hard. Looks like many are having the same issue.

We may all want to wait and see where we are next Sunday morning and then start to worry about dates.

Actually….. feck it…we have all earned the right to get carried away. So Start reorganising fights/ops/birthdays … it’s happening 😎😎

Warwickhunt

you will be fine! just bloody iratating when they put the tube down your pecker thats all!

SkyBlueSoul

I wonder how they'll price the home leg of the play offs if we make it. I'm expecting £33, if any match can be counted as Cat A it's that and they don't have to worry about pricing people out because the Blues game has proven that the bandwagon is in full motion.

Hopefully Doug doesn't get greedy and break the Cat structure to go up to £35 or something.

torchomatic

you will be fine! just bloody iratating when they put the tube down your pecker thats all!
Already had that while I was awake back in February, which wasn't pleasant. I'll be under this time. Just want to recover for the next day, just in case we are in the Play Offs.

Reactions: vow

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Travelling back from Spain on the 27th. Just checked and so far there's plenty of returns on the 26th if required, although my wife won't be very happy!

I've heard there are some 'air traffic control strikes' planned for the 27th. I think it would be sensible to come back on the 26th just in case. I'm sure your wife will also be thankful to have such a forward thinking and proactive husband!

James Franco Flirt GIF

Warwickhunt

Already had that while I was awake back in February, which wasn't pleasant. I'll be under this time. Just want to recover for the next day, just in case we are in the Play Offs.
i will keep everything crossed for you! sods law says we will be in the playoffs, good luck!

Hertsccfc

So guess who didn't take account of the play offs when booking a holiday for when the season finishes. Will be back for the final at least.

Andymac

I’ve started working on it - trust me…. I’m glad the game is 17:30 on the 13th aswell - she’s got her hair appointment 😂😂😂

she doesn’t understand the importance it seems
Know how you feel, Mrs has booked an Indian restaurant in Eastbourne for 1930 hrs, might just get the game in 1st,however if we finish 5th gonna be on a plane from gatwick back home to Malaga at 1200hrs, absolute disaster 😭😭

Johhny Blue

Sunday 12pm kick off is shite.

Saturday 17.30 would be banging.
I’m the opposite. Arrive home from U.K. at about 1:00a.m. Saturday and still have to watch the Middlesboro game on iFollow. If I have the discipline I won’t know the score (or even if we made the playoffs)

Alex1987

How many loyalty points for away play off tickets?

Luton:1300?

Boro: 1000?

Sweating for a chance of Boro on 990!

All hypothetical still of course!

Users who are viewing this thread