Player of the Season - Official Vote (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I've gone for Ellis. Amazing turnaround.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Haji Wright for me, leading goal scorer and scored that cracking goal to get us to Wembley 😀

PVA

The Bidwell infatuation on this place never ceases to amaze me.

He's just... there. He's fine, he's solid, does a job. Good defensively. But POTY? Good lord no.

He probably won't even be here next season and not for the reason that POTYs usually leave for!

Even the club's social media couldn't think of a better word to describe him than solid :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ccfcisparks

The Bidwell infatuation on this place never ceases to amaze me.

He's just... there. He's fine, he's solid, does a job. Good defensively. But POTY? Good lord no.

He probably won't even be here next season and not for the reason that POTYs usually leave for!

Even the club's social media couldn't think of a better word to describe him than solid :ROFLMAO:
What a surprise you don't rate Bidwell but love JDS and Palmer.

PVA

What a surprise you don't rate Bidwell but love JDS and Palmer.

It's not that I don't rate him, he's fine like I said, I just don't think he's as amazing as half this forum thinks.

And it's more likely that Dasilva will be here next season than Bidwell so I guess Robins is of the same opinion.

Bidwell is just not good enough on the ball unfortunately.

Ccfcisparks

It's not that I don't rate him, he's fine like I said, I just don't think he's as amazing as half this forum thinks.

And it's more likely that Dasilva will be here next season than Bidwell so I guess Robins is of the same opinion.

Bidwell is just not good enough on the ball unfortunately.
Id rather have a LB who can defend. Bidwells delivery from crosses and deliveries has proven to be significantly better than Da Silva's anyway

PVA

Bidwells delivery from crosses and deliveries has proven to be significantly better than Da Silva's anyway

lol

This is what I'm talking about. This forum is seriously blinkered when it comes to the Bidwell/Dasilva debate.

Bidwell is better defensively, Dasilva is better offensively.

Ccfcisparks

I mean it's quite clearly both.

Which is why neither have nailed down the spot this season because one excels in one facet and is weaker in the other, and vice versa.

View attachment 35416
These are really pointless stats considering Bidwell has primiarily played at LB in a 4 and Da Silva as a Wing back in a 5 or a winger in a 4.

Of course Da Silva is going to be in more advanced positions.

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

Users who are viewing this thread