Player of the season so far? (3 Viewers)

stupot07

One of Sheaf, Bidwell or Wright. Honorable mentions to Thomas, Eccles and Sakamoto.

Just because of his quality, being the heart beat of the team and now showing his leadership qualities, I'd probably go for Sheaf.

Can't see him being here next season.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

One of Sheaf, Bidwell or Wright. Honorable mentions to Thomas, Eccles and Sakamoto.

Just because of his quality, being the heart beat of the team and now showing his leadership qualities, I'd probably go for Sheaf.

Can't see him being here next season.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I’m hopeful we’ll get another season out of him and then he’ll be in the PL with us and then rightfully get an England call up.

Beat that @WestEndAgro

father ted reaction s GIF

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Don't think there is any one player that stands out so much you would feel they were cheated if they didn't get it, but that's a good thing. Like others have said, at different points certain players have really looked top dog. The standard has been rising and more players are standing up to be counted. With that, there are also some of our better players that have had slower spells. I don't think anyone has not been guilty of that.

Perhaps once the season has come to a close there will be a clearer winner, but for now I am struggling to choose.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Who ever scores the winning goal for the Sky Blues at Wembley, wins it for me. 🏆

Liquid Gold

Sheaf for me as he's the only one that has been consistently excellent.

Thomas could have a shout but he has made a few big mistakes and been left out on occasion.
Haji has come on leaps and bounds but a slow start takes him out.
Almost opposite of that for Milan who has burned out a bit.
Bidders solid but not enough spectacular and wasn't in the team for an age while we pissed about with DaSilva.
O'Hare spectacular 10 games but missed half a season and has been a bit up and down recently.

Eccles will win young player.

Only person I can see taking it from Sheaf would be Haji if he manages to bag a load and finish on 20 league goals.

Sky Blue Pete

Hail to the sheaf, He’s the sheaf we all say hail to
Hail to the sheaf, we salute him, one and all
Hail to the sheaf he’s the leader of the team
He’ll lead us to that premier league dream

Not sure enough people know the tune of lines 3 and 4

Adge

Sheaf for me as he's the only one that has been consistently excellent.

Thomas could have a shout but he has made a few big mistakes and been left out on occasion.
Haji has come on leaps and bounds but a slow start takes him out.
Almost opposite of that for Milan who has burned out a bit.
Bidders solid but not enough spectacular and wasn't in the team for an age while we pissed about with DaSilva.
O'Hare spectacular 10 games but missed half a season and has been a bit up and down recently.

Eccles will win young player.

Only person I can see taking it from Sheaf would be Haji if he manages to bag a load and finish on 20 league goals.
Er-he’s 24. 🤔

JSL

Ephron Mason-Clark :)

There's several to be fair. The way Simms has turned things around deserves huge credit but Saka, Milan, Sheaf, Wright, Bidwell have all performed well for most parts

baldy

Don't know why a couple of people are saying Collins is a contender for player of the season - he's been just bang average (even below average in a few games too)

Bosworth Blue

Don't know why a couple of people are saying Collins is a contender for player of the season - he's been just bang average (even below average in a few games too)

How would you know you don’t even go to games? You getting confused with football manager again?

Users who are viewing this thread