Player rating v Norwich (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Our Barnsley friend said Thomas is going out on loan probably back to league 1...shows if you don’t find end product where it will end up

Why? You don’t need an end product as such for what he does. The funny thing is if he played like our so called forwards and didn’t create space and chances for himself he wouldn’t have any criticism- biamou got Plaudits yesterday but missed 4 chances and really only on one occasion forced a decent save from the keeper

shmmeee

Giles is our second highest key passes per game after Hamer. Which considering Hamer takes set pieces and Giles doesn’t is impressive. Giles is easily one of our most potent attacking threats.

O’Hares key passes as the same as Kelly and Sheaf.

stupot07

Giles is our second highest key passes per game after Hamer. Which considering Hamer takes set pieces and Giles doesn’t is impressive. Giles is easily one of our most potent attacking threats.

Giles is a really good crosser of the ball, we just don't commit enough players in the box.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Which shows why cold statistics in isolation are irrelevant - if we keep McCallum he won’t play much again this season

Hertsccfc

We all see different things in players, and I don't claim to be anything other than a longstanding fan, but I can't deny that I am astonished that people rate Giles higher than O'Hare and McCallum.

Grendel

They’ve played almost identical minutes so far, I’d expect that to continue.

i think we will get another loan and he won’t be in the squad unless there are injuries. He’s poor defensively - very poor actually

Users who are viewing this thread