players, clubs and managers that you cant stand (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Player- scumerbee
Club- Newcastle call themselves a big club although they havent won a trophy for how long
Manager- Pardew offensive, arrogant, nasty and smug And thats his good points

D

Deleted member 4232

Hated clubs;
Liverpool - their fans.
Arsenal - their fans.
Chelsea - their fans.
Manchester United - their fans.

Managers? Brendan Rodgers - the whole 'family man' character he portrayed in that 'this is Liverpool' doco. Then when things get big, leaves his wife and gets new teeth. Believes his own hype.
LVG - pug ugly arrogant dutch wanker.
I like all other managers.

Players?
Robin Van Persie - arrogant dutch wanker.
Rooney - just because i dont believe the hype surrounding him. Not his fault though.

D

Deleted member 4232

Can i add Cristiano Ronaldo to the players list? I dont care how well you kick a ball around mate, youre a show pony.

Joy Division

Can i add Cristiano Ronaldo to the players list? I dont care how well you kick a ball around mate, youre a show pony.

Yeah fuck Ronaldo and his 187 goals in 170 games for Madrid. I'd rather a work horse like Andy Morrell, proper lad yeah.

olderskyblue

managers that turn to the crowd with their arms held high for ages, after a goal is scored, as if they had actually scored themselves.. eg Sam Allardyce

skybluejelly

Managers ..

Graham Westley

Neil warlock

Players ..

Robbie savage.

Craig Bellamy

Clubs...

Tottenham..

Millwall

Covstu

I used to hate Warnock but he has grown on me when listening to Talksport. Cannot stand LVG at the moment, he just comes across as an arrogant tosser. No player stands out at present but i dislike Spurs and Sunderland. Not sure why just do!

Ashdown

Bryan Richardson, Gordon Strachan, Craig Bellamy..................3 wankers who underperformed so much in their own roles, we got relegated !

Joy Division

Sunderland - the most class-less fans in the country, you got relegated over 30 years ago because you were shit. Get over it. Also remember racist chanting from the majority of their fans at a game at HR in the late 90's

West Ham - two bit no mark team who get lots of media coverage just because they are a London club. Same goes for most clubs who don't think the world exists outside London.

Leeds United - Leeds fans, why are you always so angry? is it because 99% of the football world really don't care about you?

xcraigx

Steve Evans is the one manager I truly dislike. I'm not keen on Cardiff and some of their cretinous fans either.

wingy

The other sky blues!!!

Full ground ,Fans silent .

Joe Hart possibly culpable on the equaliser ,came off his line then hesitated .

Not getting many decisioons ,but Roma looking strong and dealing well In their own box.

Gaz71

Players: Ian Wright, Roy Keane, Les Sealey, Craig Bellend
Clubs: Leicester, villa, Preston, Norwich
Managers: Roy Keane, knob from MK, peter Reid

wingy

Full ground ,Fans silent .

Joe Hart possibly culpable on the equaliser ,came off his line then hesitated .

Not getting many decisioons ,but Roma looking strong and dealing well In their own box.

WTF posted as a new thread.sorry guys.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I hated Sheffield united for years after the 98 quarter final

Terry Gibson's perm

Club West Ham for the reasons above and this play the West Ham way crap
Manager Pardew so easy to hate
Ex player Summerbee he started our slide into oblivion
Current player Sergio Busquets or Mascherano both give it out but can't take it

jimmyhillsfanclub

I hated Sheffield united for years after the 98 quarter final

I hated Sheff Utd. for years after having a row with 3 of their stone island clad morons back in 1995.......it wasn't even football related...they were just a bunch of rude cunts who decided to hassle my bird while I was at the bar....

I've only very recently forgiven the greater blades community thanks to their support over the Northants debacle....

jimmyhillsfanclub

Most hated club: Liverpool for their boring boring dominance when I was a youth.....and nowadays for their gobshite holier-than-thou fans....utter twats.

NorthernWisdom

I used to work in Birmigham got on well with Villa and WBA fans,Birmingham fans were all idiots.

It's as much all the bullshit about them being a sleeping giant when they hit the top flight too under the loveable Gold and Sullivan.

They'd hit as bad a spell as us in the late 80s, and didn't even need to move to Northampton to get shit gates! Never won anything either unlike all their neighbours... so in what planet are they anymore a 'sleeping giant' than us?!?

ccfc92

Rafael

Horrible, nasty player who whinges when he gets booked/sent off.

Just remembered when watching the game now, that pull back on Hazard.

Users who are viewing this thread