Players Wages (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Not sure how true this is or where he got it but my mate sent me these screenshots this morning.
83135c3abe8877b8d4937264daffafb3.jpg
dc4bd1b4f007286f02a65a42190e9790.jpg
776baebfb1d5a6aeae183814fbdebff7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

South West Sky Blue

Michael Rose looks most inaccurate out of that. Didn't he sign a new contract a year ago as one of our most valuable assets at the time? He'll be on a lot more than that.

SBchimp

What about this one from the Barnsley list. He should fit nicely in our wage structure..

Player NameWeekly WageYearly SalaryAgePositionNationality
Matty James£34,000£1,768,00029DM, M (C)England

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What about this one from the Barnsley list. He should fit nicely in our wage structure..

Let's get two of him.

slowpoke

Kastaneer taking our trousers down if this is accurate. What a shocking signing he's been.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Most clubs will have a Kastaneer equivalent on ther books unfortunately all signings and transfers don’t come off. I expect him to be loaned out for the season which hopefully will save some money.

CDK

Most clubs will have a Kastaneer equivalent on ther books unfortunately all signings and transfers don’t come off. I expect him to be loaned out for the season which hopefully will save some money.
Move him on as it's shows up that flops happen from home and abroad and no one can get It 100% right.
Get him on loan somewhere.

pipkin73

Need someone to want him, Hearts gave him a chance in the Scottish Championship and dropped him after a few games. Hearts fans started off saying he had something and liked him, after a few games they wanted him gone.
If he can't make it at a Scottish Championship team who had the title sorted, so no pressure I can't see him making it anywhere worthwhile. Definitely not anywhere that could cover his wages, it's a shame as he does have talent, just does not use it.

Can see him going down a few divisions after his contract runs out, either semi-pro abroad or non-league over here unless a team in China or the ilk offer him a contract.

Briles

Ohare is out highest paid player though I do know that

Frostie

Indeed. At least he's on a relatively modest wage & only cost a small fee.
Look at someone like Harry Arter, signed by Forest for £5m on c.£30k per week, just 4 months later they're desperately trying to bin him off.

SlowerThanPlatt

Need someone to want him, Hearts gave him a chance in the Scottish Championship and dropped him after a few games. Hearts fans started off saying he had something and liked him, after a few games they wanted him gone.
If he can't make it at a Scottish Championship team who had the title sorted, so no pressure I can't see him making it anywhere worthwhile. Definitely not anywhere that could cover his wages, it's a shame as he does have talent, just does not use it.

Can see him going down a few divisions after his contract runs out, either semi-pro abroad or non-league over here unless a team in China or the ilk offer him a contract.

He also went back to the Netherlands last pre season to try and win a contract and they sent him back.

slowpoke

That’s the wages in the premier league I hope sisu realise that.

pipkin73

He also went back to the Netherlands last pre season to try and win a contract and they sent him back.
He is 25 next month so still time for him to turn things around, but I think he will have to drop down to non-league first to realize what he has lost. Like many players before him, too much ability and money but and no brain or desire.
A few kicks in non-league whilst on crap pay will make him think hard about what he has lost.

shmmeee

*Peter Kay voice*

Why does Badlan buy crap players? Why? Why d'he buy it? He go t'Europe on friday night, do the close season big shop. He come back. They never bu- Kastaneer. Kastaneer. Never Mahrez, or Anelka, Kastaneer. Hilßner, or Dacosta. 3 years for 40-k. Crap players. Shit players. Players you don't want."Get it played""I'm not playin' it""Get it played""I'm not playin' it, Colin, I wouldn't fill me U23s out wi' this, it's crap""Get it played""I'm not playin' it, it's horrible. It's too big an' all, it won't even go in t'bench. Not only is it crap, it's fat. Fat crap players. We got a bench full of it 'ere, we don't want any more, stop bringin' it home will you?""Only cost 40-k""I know but it plays rotten""There's managers desperate' in Scottish Championship""Send them to 'em. They'll send it back, they won't play it, it's crap players"

slowpoke

Why do they need to realise that? I don’t think we’ll be needing to worry about paying Premier League wages or signing any Premier League players for a long time.
Well I’ve seen Swansea four times this year and I’m not so sure we are that far off.

slowpoke

*Peter Kay voice*

Why does Badlan buy crap players? Why? Why d'he buy it? He go t'Europe on friday night, do the close season big shop. He come back. They never bu- Kastaneer. Kastaneer. Never Mahrez, or Anelka, Kastaneer. Hilßner, or Dacosta. 3 years for 40-k. Crap players. Shit players. Players you don't want."Get it played""I'm not playin' it""Get it played""I'm not playin' it, Colin, I wouldn't fill me U23s out wi' this, it's crap""Get it played""I'm not playin' it, it's horrible. It's too big an' all, it won't even go in t'bench. Not only is it crap, it's fat. Fat crap players. We got a bench full of it 'ere, we don't want any more, stop bringin' it home will you?""Only cost 40-k""I know but it plays rotten""There's managers desperate' in Scottish Championship""Send them to 'em. They'll send it back, they won't play it, it's crap players"
WTF! All nighter was it. ?

Users who are viewing this thread