playing football the pressley way (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

on a shit worn out pitch ever single week home and no doubt away

doesnt bode well does it?

shame, a real shame as i was looking forward to coventry barca style this year

we all pray we can get ricoh sorted but for now anyone wanna talk about footy and our chances of playing passive football on northamptons pitch?

ccfc92

Zero. The Ricoh pitch will be like a carpet now the groundsman has more funds to keep it perfect.

Otis

on a shit worn out pitch ever single week home and no doubt away

doesnt bode well does it?

shame, a real shame as i was looking forward to coventry barca style this year

we all pray we can get ricoh sorted but for now anyone wanna talk about footy and our chances of playing passive football on northamptons pitch?

It's a good point. Not going to be conducive to good football is it. Would think a longer ball game would suit a well worn pitch so much more.

Sbarcher

SISU might as well save more money by letting Aidy manage both Northampton A and Northampton B side.He could mix the squads and let another 12-15 no hopers leave. Shared costs will save a fortune.

The Reverend Skyblue

Bothroyd as we all know from experience very rarely advocates using the grass to pass along to your intended target, so going on this the pitch will be perfect for every game we play at Sixpence

stupot07

Zero. The Ricoh pitch will be like a carpet now the groundsman has more funds to keep it perfect.

Yep, and add the fact side managed by Aidy don't tend to use the pitch it should be like the wembley pitch.....:eek: ;)

TheRoyalScam

It will be hard enough to play any style of football when we're still in administration half way through the season, and still under a transfer embargo.

With the resources available (one centre back and two strikers) perhaps we'll try to outpass Barca by dominating the midfield with a fluid 3-6-1 formation;):

Murphy
J. Clarke - Willis - Adams
Bell - Thomas - Baker - Moussa - Barton - Fleck
L. Clarke​

I'm assuming Christie will be sold, and guessing that the 'bomb squad' won't even be on the bench.

RoboCCFC90

It will be hard enough to play any style of football when we're still in administration half way through the season, and still under a transfer embargo.

With the resources available (one centre back and two strikers) perhaps we'll try to outpass Barca by dominating the midfield with a fluid 3-6-1 formation;):

Murphy
L. Clarke​

I'm assuming Christie will be sold, and guessing that the 'bomb squad' won't even be on the bench.

But the yet the bomb squad leader David Bell makes it into LM? :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

TheRoyalScam

But the yet the bomb squad leader David Bell makes it into LM? :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

RM actually;) Point taken and stand corrected. Wasn't sure he was in the 'bomb squad' so feel free to substitute an academy player for him. Could you confirm 'bomb squad' members for me please.:D

stupot07

Murphy
L. Clarke​

The pace in that side is frightening ........

RoboCCFC90

RM actually;) Point taken and stand corrected. Wasn't sure he was in the 'bomb squad' so feel free to substitute an academy player for him. Could you confirm 'bomb squad' members for me please.:D

I do apologise.. Don't need to put an academy player there, move Baker outwide and shove Fleck in the centre behind Clarke, put Callum Wilson where Fleck was ;) As I know it the list contains;

Dunn
Sheffers
Malaga
Bell
Ronald McDonald
Edjenguele
Jennings

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyone "looking forwards to seeing Coventry City play like Barcelona" probably deserves their delusions shattering! If SP can get us playing like Barnet, he'll have done well.

Users who are viewing this thread