Playoff Final (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Who you got?

I reckon Forest, would be good to see a team of their stature back in the prem too.

Ian1779

Forest I think, although whoever doesn’t win will seeing their stars depart over the summer.

TomRad85

Yeah. Would rather Forest, us, Wednesday and Sunderland than Bournemouth Brentford Watford
Couldn't agree more, exactly the clubs I had in mind for both too. Sunderland aside...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

I've a strong feeling Huddersfield will win. Fuck knows how they've got this far but they seem to keeper getting results.

SkyblueTexan

Not sure who to root for in this. Think Huddersfield are more beatable by us next season should they lose. But Forest could likely lose players if they don’t go up.

Terry Gibson's perm

Cooper is a good manager hopefully they go up and are out of the way, Huddersfield have hopefully had their year of luck.

Tommo1993

Forest constantly down the right hand side, play it down the left for I think the first time and score

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

At least Huddersfield can’t keep 9 behind the ball anymore

They've been doing 1 nil specials all season. As you say, they'll need to do a bit more now which should open up.

Want Forest to win anyway. I don't think the championship was that strong this season, but Huddersfield have just done the basics right consistently.

Ian1779

If Huddersfield don’t go up then Thomas, Toffolo and Colvill will be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread