Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

There has been nothing in the last 6-7 years of Robins to suggest he likes that sort of stuff. He is strictly discipline - you can see the way they follow strict instructions in certain situations and ironically it is often when they do the discipline stuff that pisses off people on here on matchday threads, but the discipline is why we have so overperformed.

Suspect Thomas would have been bollocked if he had not scored
You’re probably right. It’s great to watch as a fan being entertained but not as a tactician.
I do stand by my earlier statement though. I love it.

alexccfc99

Really looking forward to this one - Booked into a B&B for a couple of evenings and making a little trip of it

I know everyone has their own little quirks and rules doing it but by attending this game I also complete 'The 92' - 79 of them have been with us and the rest neutral trips so I will have to try and do them all with us someday although I suspect that will take years but still a nice milestone to hit

hamertime

Agree the first 60 minutes let’s be honest we weren’t great as a team, MvE far better second half probably after a kick up the butt at half-time, made a big difference.

I think the position for Joel is the same he plays internationally for Jamaica holds that spot in front of defence can get around the pitch too and good cover in defence.
I don’t think Lati is first choice in any position, he is though someone who can do a job in many positions and is a very valuable member of the squad.

PVA

That is correct.

They've been scoring lots of goals at home recently, but also conceding a lot.

They've scored 3 goals in 6 of their last 8 home games, including three 3-3 draws!

SlowerThanPlatt

Some nice comments from their new manager who you might remember worked here as a coach with Lee Carsley.

"I do have fond memories there (at Coventry). I learned an awful lot about myself and about coaching while I was at the club, and what it's like to live and breathe the Football League, the games programme and everything else that comes with it.

"I was quite fortunate there was a really healthy group of young players at the club at the time who have gone on to great things, the likes of Callum Wilson and James Maddison are two who have gone on to full international honours, which is great."

Foster said: "Mark is somebody who I have really got a lot of admiration for. I think his career is quite under the radar at times. If you look at his Coventry career in both spells he has done an incredible job. I'm sure the Coventry fans won't thank for me for saying it but it's surprising sometimes he doesn't get linked with other clubs."

Otis

It's Valentine's Day innit.

Just said to my missus, there's a City game on TV on the red button tomorrow night and she replied with "well you go upstairs and watch that then. It will be the best Valentine's present ever."

So, we're both happy. 👍

Seaside-Skyblue

It's Valentine's Day innit.

Just said to my missus, there's a City game on TV on the red button tomorrow night and she replied with "well you go upstairs and watch that then. It will be the best Valentine's present ever."

So, we're both happy.
Good luck soldier....the SBT community could permanently halve overnight.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

skyblue_55

You can’t drop Lats for Palmer , as he drifts in & out of games too much , so please Robins , keep him on the bench until the 70th minute !
Collins
MVE. Thomas. Kitchin. Bidwell

Lats

Eccles. Torp

O’Hare

Simms. Wright

Liquid Gold

I'm surprised nobody has floated the idea of Golden starting.

We know we need to need to rotate and Matty isn't afraid to make his voice heard if not playing.

I think MR might use a long midweek away trip as a reason to give Godden a solid 70 minutes while saving a Simms start till Saturday.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Really looking forward to this one - Booked into a B&B for a couple of evenings and making a little trip of it

I know everyone has their own little quirks and rules doing it but by attending this game I also complete 'The 92' - 79 of them have been with us and the rest neutral trips so I will have to try and do them all with us someday although I suspect that will take years but still a nice milestone to hit

Hats 🎩 off to you Alex, Carlisle on the Saturday, CBS on the Sunday. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread