Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (7 Viewers)

Marty

How fucking stupid is Simms? A few times he's let them out of an poor position by committing a stupid foul.

SkyblueTexan

Lati is so negative...always moving backwards

mrfr

Does it feel to anyone else like this lineup is Robins making clear to Doug that if he doesn’t get what he asks for in the transfer window that he’s going to have to play some fucking weird XIs? I don’t understand why he didn’t make changes at half time and what more he wants to see before concluding there is 0% chance this eleven scores two goals in the next half an hour.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

At least now we have finally conceded we can get away with saying the Robins team selection has thrown the game for us without being accused of having a meltdown.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

SkyblueTexan

Hardie and Whittaker are 2 players I would love to have on our team

Nick

Administrator
Does it feel to anyone else like this lineup is Robins making clear to Doug that if he doesn’t get what he asks for in the transfer window that he’s going to have to play some fucking weird XIs? I don’t understand why he didn’t make changes at half time and what more he wants to see before concluding there is 0% chance this eleven scores two goals in the next half an hour.

Can't figure out if you're carrying on the joke?

EalingSB

Absolute catalogue of errors: Collins plays a long pass (why?) to Dasilva who is easily beaten in the air; then a rubbish attempt at a tackle by Palmer; Thomas then nowhere near the tackle he's making leaving Whittaker free to roll it in.

Jarvo87

Comical defending, coupled with Godden’s ineptitude to do what he’s paid for and we have it all to do.

Changes needed, Mark. Saka and Haji for Godden and JDS, please

SkyblueTexan

Take a shot Torp...why so tentative?

Users who are viewing this thread