Poachers/Trophy Hunters (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDom26

I hope they all die a slow and painful death as well!

(Sorry PurpleBin!)

The ones where they shoot sleeping animals as well, makes me sick.

Who the fuck would want to go all that way to shoot a defenseless animal especially if its sleeping, vile mate! :(

tommydazzle

As obscene is the killing of rhinos and elephants for their horn just because ignorant superstitious, largely Chinese, think it will boost their love life. I donate to a charity which pays for rangers in national parks to protect the big game animals - these guys are amazingly brave locals. I think 20 or more were killed defending the parks in one year. I fear they are losing the battle because there is big money behind poaching. I would love to be a hunter of the hunters.

Sick Boy

They’re nothing but a bunch of cowards, I’ve no idea why someone would even contemplate killing such magnificent animals, or any animals in general!

Nick

Administrator
Kenya is supposed to be bringing in the death penalty for poachers. Should do the same for rich trophy hunters also.
They should double bluff and go all hostel on them. Let others pay a donation to animal charities to snipe them while they are thinking they are hunting an animal.

Users who are viewing this thread