Pompey Predictions!? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can see us beating them 1-0 with an Eastwood goal. I might even put a cheeky quid on as the first game one was so close (me predicting 1-0 with Bell to score).

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I will listen to my heart instead of my head lol
I too reckon a 1-0 win :)

Oldfive

I was gonna do 3-1 Eastwood 1st goal on Saturday , but i got to the ground a little late and the game had already started :mad: Will be tough tonight but i think we will sneak it . 2-1 Clinton 1st goalscorer .

covboy94

I'll go for a 2-1 City, Eastwood & Richard Wood. Piquionne for Portsmouth.

Attendance 14,253 :p

covladzak

I can see us beating them 1-0 with an Eastwood goal. I might even put a cheeky quid on as the first game one was so close (me predicting 1-0 with Bell to score).
I'll go with you on this one Nick.. I hope you do put a quid on it, naw make it two.:D

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Looks like im right so far lol, why do we always throw it away in the last minute come sky blues pinch a goal or pompie will face the wrath of westie in penalties ha.

covladzak

Looks like im right so far lol, why do we always throw it away in the last minute come sky blues pinch a goal or pompie will face the wrath of westie in penalties ha.
Nearly made it to penaltys. The lads tried hard. I still think it down to Coleman's negative tatics in the second half.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
We should have won this one, we played well.
Hopefully we'll keep up our league performances at the moment.

Leon Best's Goal:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWE96r3YgNo"]YouTube- Coventry City Vs Portsmouth (12\1\09)[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread