Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Coventry (1 Viewer)

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if one or more of you (up to a maximum of 3 due to space constraints) have a few minutes and would kindly be prepared to share a few views / your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How do you expect your team to do this season (including a forecast for a positional finish for the entire season)?
3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
4. What are your thoughts on your manager and his signings this season?
5. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?
6. Which one Vale player would you take past or present to add value to your squad?
7. How do you expect Vale to do this season?
8. What is your team's most memorable game with Vale (good or bad reasons)?
9. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?
Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Wigan fans from a game with them;
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/2015/09/wigan-fans-the-jurys-out-on-manager-gary-caldwell/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Wednesday and the report will appear on our website prior to the fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article and if you are prepared to share one a photo of yourself we can utilise with the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,
REP

Sky Blue Harry H

We're all pissed off because we didn't beat Oldham, that's why you're not getting anything

I'll answer No. 3 - Kent, Lameiras, Murphy, Armstrong, Maddison, - but 2/3 of them may not play, and they may have worldies or be anonymous - does that help you (Mr Page?)

Sky Blue Harry H

Question no 6 -Tom Pope, to play at Centre half to clear ***ing corners for us.

Terry Gibson's perm

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if one or more of you (up to a maximum of 3 due to space constraints) have a few minutes and would kindly be prepared to share a few views / your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How do you expect your team to do this season (including a forecast for a positional finish for the entire season)?
3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
4. What are your thoughts on your manager and his signings this season?
5. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?
6. Which one Vale player would you take past or present to add value to your squad?
7. How do you expect Vale to do this season?
8. What is your team's most memorable game with Vale (good or bad reasons)?
9. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?
Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Wigan fans from a game with them;
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/2015/09/wigan-fans-the-jurys-out-on-manager-gary-caldwell/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Wednesday and the report will appear on our website prior to the fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article and if you are prepared to share one a photo of yourself we can utilise with the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,
REP

4 manager excellent signings very good just ask Adrian Durham
5 crazy
6 your former youth teamer Eliot Osborne only because he is my nephew so I could get free tickets of him:whistle:

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

We're not all so unfriendly!

1 - 26 year old, go both home & away. Don't remember too much from the Premier League days so it's been fairly doom and gloom for me, so this year has provided a nice spark.
2 - I'm not in the we should be getting automatic camp that there appears to be a few of. I would have taken a top half finish at the start of the season but seeing how well we've progressed I would be disappointed if we didn't make top 6 now and fingers crossed in the Playoff lottery.
3- People have mentioned before but any of Lameiras, Maddison, Murphy, Armstrong (Kent can look very dangerous but very rarely delivers at the telling moment)
4- Couldn't sing his praises enough. Turned the fortunes of our club around in a small matter of time. His profile has helped us capture loan signings that otherwise we wouldn't have made and has also signed the likes of Vincelot and Lameiras permanently who are very different players at very different stages of their careers but have both been superb
5- The less said about them the better. Firstly, they have treated fans disgracefully in recent years and secondly it just creates in-fighting and really boring bickering.
6- I'm afraid I don't know enough about your players past or present to give a valid answer
7- I guess I don't have much of a basis to answer this question but from following results and catching highlights on the awful Channel 5 football league show, I would anticipate you to finish bottom half but with no worry of relegation.
8- No game sticks in my memory at all. And i missed last years 2-3 as i was on holiday but I will go for that as I remember being rather pissed off.
9- Hoping we shake off our (relative) poor form. A nervous 2-1 win. Lameiras and Armstrong to score for us.

Best of luck for the season bar Boxing Day and the return fixture.

no_loyalty

10. We will bring 4,000 + fans to Vale Park on 6th February

Thanks for the feedback so far guys, ideally what I need is someone to answer all of the questions so its done in the form of an interview if possible?

It seems we share the problem clearing corners (all set pieces in our case), heck no after Anthony Grant fell over his own beard on Sunday we just have problems clearing with our own feet!

I think you could well hammer us this weekend as Page just sets us up to defend away from home and we do that very, very badly!

We're not all so unfriendly!

1 - 26 year old, go both home & away. Don't remember too much from the Premier League days so it's been fairly doom and gloom for me, so this year has provided a nice spark.
2 - I'm not in the we should be getting automatic camp that there appears to be a few of. I would have taken a top half finish at the start of the season but seeing how well we've progressed I would be disappointed if we didn't make top 6 now and fingers crossed in the Playoff lottery.
3- People have mentioned before but any of Lameiras, Maddison, Murphy, Armstrong (Kent can look very dangerous but very rarely delivers at the telling moment)
4- Couldn't sing his praises enough. Turned the fortunes of our club around in a small matter of time. His profile has helped us capture loan signings that otherwise we wouldn't have made and has also signed the likes of Vincelot and Lameiras permanently who are very different players at very different stages of their careers but have both been superb
5- The less said about them the better. Firstly, they have treated fans disgracefully in recent years and secondly it just creates in-fighting and really boring bickering.
6- I'm afraid I don't know enough about your players past or present to give a valid answer
7- I guess I don't have much of a basis to answer this question but from following results and catching highlights on the awful Channel 5 football league show, I would anticipate you to finish bottom half but with no worry of relegation.
8- No game sticks in my memory at all. And i missed last years 2-3 as i was on holiday but I will go for that as I remember being rather pissed off.
9- Hoping we shake off our (relative) poor form. A nervous 2-1 win. Lameiras and Armstrong to score for us.

Best of luck for the season bar Boxing Day and the return fixture.

Cracking reply thanks, didn't you kindly do it last season too?

Anymore for anymore or would everyone else like to answer different questions for the return fixture article?

Users who are viewing this thread