Port Vale Match Thread (1 Viewer)

kg82

Woooooaaahhh chill out FP. I actually feel sorry for you as your posts are full of so much anger and clearly involves issues with yourself. I hope it all works out for you.

Just comment on the thread and not pick on people and every post. Life will treat you better this way.

He's got a point though hasn't he? We win, so who cares how we did it? But you took the time to read another teams forum to pick out negative comments! It says a lot about the mentality of Coventry fans.

Kingokings204

He's got a point though hasn't he? We win, so who cares how we did it? But you took the time to read another teams forum to pick out negative comments! It says a lot about the mentality of Coventry fans.

Not really. I didn't make the port vale fans write anything bad about us did I? I said in my original post I don't care what they said and we won so why would I care. It seems you and FP have picked up on something I said in the wrong light which is unfortunate.

I don't care what the vale fans said I just found it interesting that's all. I didn't seek it out I was genuinely interested what they had to say about the team I support. Sorry. I love ccfc and I don't care unless we win. I posted my findings on here as pure interest. I'm sure some poster found it of some note just like I did.

We played shit teams before and lost I'm thinking scunthorpe and Rochdale this season. Who cares? They won and we lost. Port vale lost and we won yesterday. It's football.

I'm sorry for any confusion but I hope this lengthy post clears up I don't care what port vale fans this but yes I find it interesting. If I'm still an "arm chair fan" then that's life. I will get over it I'm sure.

kg82

Not really. I didn't make the port vale fans write anything bad about us did I? I said in my original post I don't care what they said and we won so why would I care. It seems you and FP have picked up on something I said in the wrong light which is unfortunate.

I don't care what the vale fans said I just found it interesting that's all. I didn't seek it out I was genuinely interested what they had to say about the team I support. Sorry. I love ccfc and I don't care unless we win. I posted my findings on here as pure interest. I'm sure some poster found it of some note just like I did.

We played shit teams before and lost I'm thinking scunthorpe and Rochdale this season. Who cares? They won and we lost. Port vale lost and we won yesterday. It's football.

I'm sorry for any confusion but I hope this lengthy post clears up I don't care what port vale fans this but yes I find it interesting. If I'm still an "arm chair fan" then that's life. I will get over it I'm sure.

Chill man, I was just saying you've gone out of your way to look at what they wrote (which you said you didn't, but if you didn't why were you on a Port Vale page?!) and then picked out a negative comment! I couldn't care less what other teams say about us. Especially when we win! I'm not picking on you buddy, just a bit confused is all!

Kingokings204

Chill man, I was just saying you've gone out of your way to look at what they wrote (which you said you didn't, but if you didn't why were you on a Port Vale page?!) and then picked out a negative comment! I couldn't care less what other teams say about us. Especially when we win! I'm not picking on you buddy, just a bit confused is all!

Oh I am chilled and got nothing against you or FP. Well maybe FP he always seems to comment nastily to other posters and I don't know why.

As for being on the port vale page yes of course I went on it but I was genuinely interested what they said about our team and reported back what I found. I've said it lots of times when we lost to rochdale earlier this season and they were crap but we lost I just found it funny that we won this type of game and vale said we were crap.

I repeat makes no odds to me as we won and I find it funny as that's me when we lose to a crap team.

Kingokings204

Thanks for the apology KoK

Can't tell if that was sarcastic or not but I am genuinely sorry if I portrayed something that you mistaken as usual.

Anyway end of now. I obviously apologized I don't expect one back so let's drop it. Like Leon Clarke would do let's move on.

letsallsingtogether

You obviously never went yesterday and listened to their phone in after the match makes ours sound very tame.:)

Users who are viewing this thread