Portsmouth Match thread (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

I think the players will be effected by the off field antics & we'll go down 3-0.

They're only human & many have young families, some if not all will be worried abouty their futures.

wolfie

i think the score will reflect both our bank accounts....0:0 would be the first goalless draw in 48 matches.

AFCCOVENTRY

Who cares about football...

It's all about holdings companies and landlords these days

Football is so last decade chaps :whistle:

stupot07

Jennings captain. Fleck in for Baker in the only change.

So McSheffrey Keeps his place............HOW?????????????????????????

To be fair - he has been part of the team that has won a lot of games away from this season. It's at home where we struggle and where we need a better plan a.

musicmanskyblue

Worried about today... No Clarke no Baker... Think we might struggle... Maybe its because of all the crap thats going on. Head is well and truly battered to be honest and finding it hard to concentrate on the football... Trying to keep the faith... pusb...

wolfie

To be fair - he has been part of the team that has won a lot of games away from this season. It's at home where we struggle and where we need a better plan a.

ithink plan A is to get kicked out of the ricoh. seems to be going well at the moment!

SBS

That's the last straw for McSheffrey I think, would love to be proved wrong but he's been so poor.

AFCCOVENTRY

McSheffrey did that on purpose .... probably dedicated that to all his critics...

well he proved them ... :facepalm::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread