Posh seats (1 Viewer)

jackmartin

I believe that if Ccfc do not play at the ricoh they will have to refund some of the corporate fans as they bought 5 year deals and some payed for lifetime seat deals, and this could cost 400k +

Steve.B50

That's a very good point.
I also feel sorry for all those people who worked on match day, they have all lost a part time job.
As mot sure another ground would want our match day staff, especially the yellow coat brigade.

skybluejelly

I believe that if Ccfc do not play at the ricoh they will have to refund some of the corporate fans as they bought 5 year deals and some payed for lifetime seat deals, and this could cost 400k +

that depends if they bought them from ccfc ltd or ccfc holdings..

wingy

The reality is a move will result in no corporate sales I'd wager .Who in the business world would pay to promote their business in a decrepit stadium somewhere outaside of the City they take pride in doing business in,Ludicrous !!!:eek:

ccfcway

cue Tim Fisher saying their hands are tied and SISU may need to look at helping those with Lifetime seat deals to end their lives.

wingy

guess they're going to discover those deals are within LTD??

StevieM

I would say that the companies who invest in advertising and corporate packages only do so because of the prestige of the Ricoh stadium itself and not that they are affiliated to a third division football club.
Don't forget when the big gigs and stuff like the Heineken Cup, Olympics (a one off I know and also a big maybe) then they possibly can still use their facility if it's a box without the hassle of applying for tickets. The same I guess applies to the advertising hoarding-obviously with the exception of the Olympics, I have never noticed any boards covered at the concerts I've been to.
If we were to play at some other facility then they would have their own advertising and corporate streams closing another door on the CCFC purse.

jackmartin

i have been told that the club claim that contrats are in storage when people who have those deals have asked about refunds

Users who are viewing this thread