stupot07

Mar 20, 2011
Madine looked sharp. That's it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

edgy

Mar 21, 2011
We can leave that shit tip hell hole and leave wasps to fail in it by themselves.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
There is a positive. I stayed home and missed the game.

D

Deleted member 4232

Wasps will be bringing premiership rugby to the Ricoh.

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
We can leave that shit tip hell hole and leave wasps to fail in it by themselves.

So what will change if we do.

Had meeting with Tim before the game.......

Sorry but it really isn't looking good

ccfcway

Mar 20, 2011
"There are a lot of good things happening at this football club" - Steven Pressley

agreed

They made money from Wilson
made money from Arsenal game
made money from Clarke
reduced the wage bill
reduced overheads
have a manager who is currently taking the heat off Fisher

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
Same old Same old.

Q, Give the fans something tell them now where this new ground is?
A, I am frustrated as everyone else wish I could but we are nearly there.
Also said that CCC will do everything in there power to stop them moving from the Ricoh as the deal struck needs 2 clubs playing there.

We said buy some land in Coventry put in the planning and see where it gets you, if it is blocked we will all then know the truth.
Said that they needed our help to try and turn this nightmare around. (asking me and BHSB that's a buit)
We said not a lot we can do need to talk to the Trust and other fans.
He Was really worried about the state of the pitch.

Sorry but not very positive to me take it as you see it........

Do tell ?, 2 years now into a building campaign for new stadium. Whats the delay ?

lifelongcityfan

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
he (tim) really does talk out his arse!..why do CCC care now they are rid of the ricoh and have no financial inv0lvement at all.

the guy is an arse...no one believes a word he says and havent done for a while

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013
Same old Same old.

Q, Give the fans something tell them now where this new ground is?
A, I am frustrated as everyone else wish I could but we are nearly there.
Also said that CCC will do everything in there power to stop them moving from the Ricoh as the deal struck needs 2 clubs playing there.

We said buy some land in Coventry put in the planning and see where it gets you, if it is blocked we will all then know the truth.
Said that they needed our help to try and turn this nightmare around. (asking me and BHSB that's a buit)
We said not a lot we can do need to talk to the Trust and other fans.
He Was really worried about the state of the pitch.

Sorry but not very positive to me take it as you see it........

Aaaaah. The old CCC will stop us moving line. They're not even involved in the Ricoh anymore but it will still be their fault that SISU are failing. You would have thought they'd stop playing that card by now.

Like that you've called him on buying some land in Coventry and putting in planning permission. SISU aren't ever going to do it but I feel that buying some land in the city that bares the club's name and then challenging the council to deny the club to have it's own stadium is the only way it's going to happen.

SIR ERNIE

Aug 3, 2013
UK
positive?

Backing cov to lose is making my WHill account look very healthy.

Notts Co £125/50 was nailed on today and a £300/30 treble with Luton & Shrewsbury was the cherry on top.

Now for a nice glass of Douro on the terrace methinks.

;)

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry

That's doesn't ring true to me. Firstly why would CCC care, they have no involvement in the Ricoh now. Also Wasps have openly said they don't need us there, sure could be bluffing but no matter how cheap they picked up the Ricoh why would they buy it without CCFC on a long term tenancy if that i the only way the project is viable? The other day Fisher was saying they haven't even spoken to Wasps since Waggots first meeting with them. If they need us to stay surely they'd be making moves already to build that relationship.

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
Aaaaah. The old CCC will stop us moving line. They're not even involved in the Ricoh anymore but it will still be their fault that SISU are failing. You would have thought they'd stop playing that card by now.

Like that you've called him on buying some land in Coventry and putting in planning permission. SISU aren't ever going to do it but I feel that buying some land in the city that bares the club's name and then challenging the council to deny the club to have it's own stadium is the only way it's going to happen.

said they had all the investors on side, but due to the way the ground is going to run cannot go into any detail.

Q, How re you going to make money 24/7 from the stadium.
best answer all day to this one.
Said that the only reason that ACL run the stadium is that other companies find that at 32,000 it is too small, but if you have a stadium that is even smaller, then that is just right:laugh: So our new 15,000 seater stadium will pack out every day by competing with the Ricoh.

Hobo

May 13, 2013
Coventry
I went to Coventry Rugby, despite a disapointing second half they won.

That is seven on the bounce. Just better value.

I have always been a football fan first.

The Reverend Skyblue

Apr 7, 2011
Norfolk
said they had all the investors on side, but due to the way the ground is going to run cannot go into any detail.

Said that the only reason that ACL run the stadium is that other companies find that at 32,000 it is too small, but if you have a stadium that is even smaller, then that is just right:laugh: So our new 15,000 seater stadium will pack out every day by competing with the Ricoh.

Please say you are joking and he didn't say that, if he did we are truly fucked as it confirms he has had a serious brain injury he hasn't told us about

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
That's doesn't ring true to me. Firstly why would CCC care, they have no involvement in the Ricoh now. Also Wasps have openly said they don't need us there, sure could be bluffing but no matter how cheap they picked up the Ricoh why would they buy it without CCFC on a long term tenancy if that i the only way the project is viable? The other day Fisher was saying they haven't even spoken to Wasps since Waggots first meeting with them. If they need us to stay surely they'd be making moves already to build that relationship.
Said it has something to do with the loan the Wasps got from the council to buy the Ricoh? Also said the Wasps are paying back as and when they have the money, and have not paid a penny yet.

Look just passing on what he said so that it all transparent from the start.
Don't shoot the messenger.

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
Please say you are joking and he didn't say that, if he did we are truly fucked as it confirms he has had a serious brain injury he hasn't told us about

Totally his words I couldn't make it up if I tried.
Said AEG were not interested in the Ricoh. Funny because that was the company that ML wanted to bring in?

A little bit like the Three bears if you ask me.

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013

Good old Comical Timmy. Never a dull moment.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Said it has something to do with the loan the Wasps got from the council to buy the Ricoh? Also said the Wasps are paying back as and when they have the money, and have not paid a penny yet.

Look just passing on what he said so that it all transparent from the start.
Don't shoot the messenger.

So, to sum up, it's all someone else's fault.

Starting to see why Sisu and Pressley get along.

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
positive?

Backing cov to lose is making my WHill account look very healthy.

Notts Co £125/50 was nailed on today and a £300/30 treble with Luton & Shrewsbury was the cherry on top.

Now for a nice glass of Douro on the terrace methinks.

;)

Sweet ................

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
Also heard at the Ground from a fan who's son is in the Academy that apparently the Wasps have put in an offer for the Higgs site lock stock and barrel..

Where that leaves CCFC academy who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread