Potential Buyers (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

This is not a rumour so don't panic.
Just a message to potential buyers out there (if there is any) rumours have it that there is :whistle:
Pull your fingers out please and have a go at getting our club away from SISU.
I do not mean some half arsed little popularity stunt a real go and if sisu won't play ball then come out and let the fans of CCFC know that you have tried but they will not play ball.
Tell us who you are (if you want) but have a fuckin go at them and not keep saying were interested blah blah blah (if rumours are to be beleived) pull your fingers out and show us that you want to buy this club and I can assure you the fans of CCFC will all be behind you but not if your going to go about it half arsedly, because if you do then your no better than this bunch of idiots as to me your showing just the same amount of commitment as these muppets to our club.

sky blue john

So you think Ichan that potential buyers should just give in to sisu and hand over 30 million to cover their losses aswell as then deal with the mess they have left.
Its business why should a new investor cover Sisu's losses ?
There are people out there that are interested in CCFC but they are doing the right thing in terms of them making an investment by waiting untill Sisu are desperate or have put the club into admin. Obviously someone interested would have a budget for investment and we don't want it all blown on just getting rid of Sisu when they will need money for players and possibly stadium.

Platt_The_Donkey

i'm sure if any sugar daddy is reading your thread they will be greatly pleased of your plea.

Astute

SISU don't want to sell. They eant someone to invest cash in us. For this they will get a percentage of future profits. They are doing qhat they can to keep us going until this happens. Bit shit but lets see what happens.

BurbageSkyBlues

Astute-you are probably right, in principle, about sisu not wishing to sell.

Unfortunately, though, nobody will invest WITH them, which means the downward spiral will continue.

Otis

Well that is my reckoning too. It was just plain daft of Sisu to think that someone was going to just come in and invest with the club in the dire straits it is now. The only way anyone is going to invest is by takeover.

ICHAN

I am not saying just give into sisu's demands at all sky blue john (how do you know there are people out there wanting to buy the club?).
I just want whoever it may be to try and buy us without all the popularity contest going on and just do it professionally to get rid of them.
Platt the donkey if any suger daddy is reading this then please stop reading this forum and buy the club please, and I am sure others have said worse.

Users who are viewing this thread