Prague attack (1 Viewer)

Who commited this attack.

• Muslim

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Random attack

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

clint van damme

I never expected it to be a muslim attack, its not their memo, their memo is bombs, stabbing and rammings.

so nope not gutted at all over who the perpetrator is or was.

"Twat."

That must be why it was one of the options in your poll, fucking dimwit!

NorthernWisdom

That must be why it was one of the options in your poll, fucking dimwit!
He's a disgrace, moved beyond troll-like simplicity to overt racism in other threads, along with threats to stab people too.

And now he decides to try and provoke only for it to go wrong on him. he's just gagging for a Muslim terror related incident, simple minded racist fool that he is.

Fysnkysc

He's a disgrace, moved beyond troll-like simplicity to overt racism in other threads, along with threats to stab people too.

And now he decides to try and provoke only for it to go wrong on him. he's just gagging for a Muslim terror related incident, simple minded racist fool that he is.
not begging, i can find thousands of them.

Tommo1993

Post of the day for all the wrong reasons. Is it too late to nominate for that SBT 2023 thing?

SkyBlueCharlie9

Kizz.... for your own mental health and all of our sakes please take rest from the terrible websites you get your facts from. I would urge you to go to university and broaden your knowledge and horizon mate. Peace and reconciliation not divisiveness and hatred..... honestly life is too short for all that crap.

Fysnkysc

Kizz.... for your own mental health and all of our sakes please take rest from the terrible websites you get your facts from. I would urge you to go to university and broaden your knowledge and horizon mate. Peace and reconciliation not divisiveness and hatred..... honestly life is too short for all that crap.
tf you on about? i never claimed any facts here, i simply asked who people think was the perpetrator.

SBT

Again if it was obvious racism why am i here?
One of the board’s most prolific posters described Muslims as “the most racist population on Earth”, whereas the board’s own admin gets extremely upset if people try to blame violent protests on the far-right. You fit in just fine here.

xcraigx

Moving to Prague in January.

There's been a lot of weird shit going on there recently. A guy and his baby were shot at point blank range a few days ago.

Police suggesting he may have been responsible for this too. Also, he was posting on social media hinting at such an attack as todays. Wtf

Grendel

One of the board’s most prolific posters described Muslims as “the most racist population on Earth”, whereas the board’s own admin gets extremely upset if people try to blame violent protests on the far-right. You fit in just fine here.

Yawn

skybluetony176

Moving to Prague in January.

There's been a lot of weird shit going on there recently. A guy and his baby were shot at point blank range a few days ago.
The father and baby daughters murder now being linked to this. Seems he was a bit of a Russia nut, kept a diary in Russian and was inspired by some high school shooting in Russia not that long ago.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Linked as in same fella?

Yeah. After originally saying it wasn't him, he is now the suspect of that attack too.

In the kindest possible way I hope it is, as it would mean there isn't another lunatic out there still on the loose.

However, I also wouldn't completely put it beyond the Czech police to have found a solution that would mean they don't have to investigate that shooting by slipping this guy into the role of perpetrator. It's probably a bit early in the morning for tin foil hats though!

Users who are viewing this thread