Prawn Fight? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfc1987

They are only good at one thing.......................MOANING!!! :evil::evil::evil:
............NAG NAG NAG!!!!! :D:D:D

im not brave so il say nice things to the fairer sex make me a cupper pls:D

Jodiebuck37

can thay cook NO wash up NO throw peaple out NO pour A GOOD PINT never:D:D:D

OMG!!!!!! :mad:

can i cook? ...a little
can i wash up? ... when i want to
can i throw people out? ... definately
and can i pour a good pint? ...no... i pour the BEST pint

so there!!! :p :)

dont even get me started at hoew useless men r!!!!

G

Gregsy!!

Hi jodie good on you girl you tell him!!! :D:D:D

.................CCFC1987 YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED JODIE IS WONDERFUL!!:D:D

ccfc1987

OMG!!!!!! :mad:

can i cook? ...a little (thats not good:D)
can i wash up? ... when i want to (you mean you have a dish washer:D)
can i throw people out? ... definately( id like to see gregsy fly down the stands:D)
and can i pour a good pint? ...no... i pour the BEST pint(which pub you work in:D)

so there!!! :p :)

dont even get me started at hoew useless men r!!!!
(its women who make us useless by not cooking washing up and not giveing a good head on my pint:D:D:D)

G

Gregsy!!

But jodie you have it all wrong my little chicken!! :eek:

...........I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE!!!.....HONEST!!..:evil::evil::D

Jodiebuck37

(its women who make us useless by not cooking washing up and not giveing a good head on my pint:D:D:D)

women shudnt hav to do all that... they are the breadwinners :):):)

i do what i like... when i like...n no bloke will tell me otherwise!!!! :p

oh... and i like the 'throwin gregsy down the stands' comment!! ...oh... and where do u normally sit agen?!? u mite havto join him!! :p

G

Gregsy!!

Yes but jodie.....you dont know where i sit!! so na na na na na!!! :D:D:D

ccfc1987

women shudnt hav to do all that... they are the breadwinners :):):)

i do what i like... when i like...n no bloke will tell me otherwise!!!! :p

oh... and i like the 'throwin gregsy down the stands' comment!! ...oh... and where do u normally sit agen?!? u mite havto join him!! :p

i dont mind il just bounce back up:Dblock 20 row xx

G

Gregsy!!

JODIE.....:eek: Tesco stand,block 20,row xx??? :? how the hell did you know that? :D:D:D:D......................IM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jodiebuck37

JODIE.....:eek: Tesco stand,block 20,row xx??? :? how the hell did you know that? :D:D:D:D......................IM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

haha... ye u r!!! ull hav to look out for me and watch ur back... ill be wearin a high vis jacket...

(cus that narrows it down!!!!) :D

G

Gregsy!!

Jodie thanks for your private message.....nice to know you forgive me!! ;):p Ps....think you went a bit over the top with the kisses though!! :D:D

ccfc1987

Jodie thanks for your private message.....nice to know you forgive me!! ;):p Ps....think you went a bit over the top with the kisses though!! :D:D

thats funny mate you just said on msn that you could wrap women around your little finger:D

G

Gregsy!!

women yes....witches on broomsticks wearing hi viz jackets......NO!!!! :D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

suzoooooo

hey jodie im going to the newcastle game with these two..:D:D. im happy to point them out to you and the rest of the female stewerds ... but do me a favour and let me help throw em down the steps:D:D:D:evil::evil::evil::D:D

Jodiebuck37

hey jodie im going to the newcastle game with these two..:D:D. im happy to point them out to you and the rest of the female stewerds ... but do me a favour and let me help throw em down the steps:D:D:D:evil::evil::evil::D:D

no problem!!! sounds great... its a date!! :) lol

G

Gregsy!!

CCFC1987...We will have to sneak off to another part of the ground!!
we dont want everyone thinking them ugly trouts are with us!! :rolleyes::D:D:D:D

ccfc1987

CCFC1987...We will have to sneak off to another part of the ground!!
we dont want everyone thinking them ugly trouts are with us!! :rolleyes::D:D:D:D

thay dont worry me you pansy if you never picked on them you not have to hide from them,im staying put and if thay want to dance let them,,,,:D

G

Gregsy!!

I would dance with them after the match in the pub.....but certainly not when im sober!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

CCFC1987....Dont pretend you dont understand.......you know im right...admit it! :D:D:?

G

Gregsy!!

WELL THATS A COINCIDENCE! :eek: NICKS MAKING ME DO IT!! :?

HE SAID I HAVE TO EARN MY FREE MEMBERSHIP SOMEHOW!! :D:D:D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Them two are not females.......they are animals!!! :evil::evil::evil:
.............but very nice,cute,fluffy ones!!!! :D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Thats true.......sorry animals you didnt deserve to be insulted like that!! :cry::cry::cry::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread