Prem Defender On Trial (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

Not sure who it could be. He also says he turned down petrasso because of our formation. Sometimes it's hard to like you steven

ccfcway

personally id be surprised if any of them would be on "trial"

it will more than likely be a youngster due to be released ?

ericagradus

All we know from Pressley's comments. Played Championship and Premiership football, but looks like was released from a Premiership team and has been without a club over the summer

ccfcway

all the frees on PFA site, who were released in the summer and have played prem and championship

Aboulaye Faye
Danny Gabbidon
Martin Taylor
Anthony Gardner
Sean St Ledger
Zak Knight

Gint11

I'd still bring Petrasso in. You need a plan B. When the 3-5-2 isn't working and we switch to 4-4-2 with wingers in you pop love.

FRY-CCFC

all the frees on PFA site, who were released in the summer and have played prem and championship

Aboulaye Faye
Danny Gabbidon
Martin Taylor
Anthony Gardner
Sean St Ledger
Zak Knight

The issue with them is that with us liking to play out from the back, the majority of those are like Bambi on ice with the ball at their feet.

mark82

Aboulaye Faye
Danny Gabbidon
Martin Taylor
Anthony Gardner
Sean St Ledger
Zak Knight

St Ledger would be my preference. Never played premier league though. Others are all a the wrong side of 30.

ericagradus

St Ledger would be my preference. Never played premier league though. Others are all a the wrong side of 30.

Agreed, St Ledger would also be my choice and as he was released by Leicester, would be classed as a Premiership defender. Fingers crossed.
Is that another Irish player?

Buster

do you remember the times when we used to sign players that were wanted? Not to worry ,we'll be back one day . Coming back to the Ricoh may be start of a period of success for the club

PVA

St Ledger is a massive prick, hope we don’t sign him. Gabbidon would be good, was playing solidly for Palace last season in the Premier league.

junglej13

The line about us not being interested in Petrasso is disappointing. Not convinced we have the pace to go down the wings currently if we go 4-4-2

Greggs

The line about us not being interested in Petrasso is disappointing. Not convinced we have the pace to go down the wings currently if we go 4-4-2

I'm guessing with Coulibaly approaching fitness, signing Petrasso might not be as importnant as a target man/centre half.

torchomatic

Yeah, I liked Petrasso. Shame.

CovLis86

I know hes getting on, but Gabbidon would be a good acquisition i think. I do rate Zat Knight, but he could be too similar to Reda, and then i think thats asking for trouble.

fernandopartridge

do you remember the times when we used to sign players that were wanted? Not to worry ,we'll be back one day . Coming back to the Ricoh may be start of a period of success for the club
Have you even bothered to look at how many players now are free transfers?

Senior Vick from Alicante

Andy Keogh, ex Wolves and Blackpool and only 28? I love to see them try and get Chopra for up front who is without a club all ways scored against us and holds the ball up really well, wages for both would be the real problem though. Reading between the lines though it could be a premiership younger player who went out on loan to the championship.PUSB

malkitccfc

Andy Keogh, ex Wolves and Blackpool and only 28? I love to see them try and get Chopra for up front who is without a club all ways scored against us and holds the ball up really well, wages for both would be the real problem though. Reading between the lines though it could be a premiership younger player who went out on loan to the championship.PUSB

Chopras gone to Indian premier league so he can gamble all his wages

Samo

Described as experienced in the CT, doubt its a youngster.

[ QUOTE=steveo1987;762932]Shame I liked petrasso[/QUOTE]
Should be a Capitol P as it's a name since you like things to be precise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

Just seen Jamie o hara from wolves has just been released. Would be good for our cm.

Aboulaye Faye
Danny Gabbidon
Martin Taylor
Anthony Gardner
Sean St Ledger
Zak Knight

I'd go for Knight. St Ledger never played in the prem. He was released by Leicester before he could play a game in the top league

Gint11

Can't see it being Gabbidon. He was a cracking player for Palace last year. If anything he will go Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread