Premier League thread (4 Viewers)

xcraigx

First prem game I've tuned in to watch in 12 months and I missed the first half hour. United look so much better than I expected and Villa look awful. I'll make sure to avoid any more United games in the future as it seems I may be a good luck charm.

ovduk78

You're welcome from the bloke who ran for the hills after Brexit, I hope he continues to produce shit products.
Ineos make some chemicals that were needed to produce hand sanitiser & during covid they upped the price by over 1000%. I suppose some will say that was good business acumen, that's not how I or my brother's company who were 1 of many companies manufacturing hand sanitiser see it.

wingy

Ineos make some chemicals that were needed to produce hand sanitiser & during covid they upped the price by over 1000%. I suppose some will say that was good business acumen, that's not how I or my brother's company who were 1 of many companies manufacturing hand sanitiser see it.
Oh the workers to not be taxed or otherwise?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

You have to see the way they concede the 2nd goals directly from their own kick off after conceding the first .. so calamitous
Watched them (Bentford) a few weeks ago and they played well. Amazing how teams go from great to sh.. in no time. I am pleased for Gary O 'Neil at last his team are getting the results.They were on the wrong end of some dubious ref. decisions earlier in the season

David O'Day

that brentford fan who kicked that fella in the head when he was already spark out is enough for me to wish them a speedily relegation

David O'Day

the beardy c**t who played for them wasn't it, wrong c**t for basically a defenceless bloke in the head

Users who are viewing this thread