Premier League thread (19 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

Players like Welbeck and Lallana must be so frustrating to watch regularly, so many attacks breaking down when it gets to them. Clearly have a lot of ability but just no consistency, which is why they've ended up somewhere like Brighton.

stupot07

The ref has let a lot of fouls go, even with 7 players booked. Conor Bradley constantly shirt pulling, no foul, and he wasn't the only one.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

HadjiChippo

If Arsenal are to win the league you’d imagine they have to win this. Can’t see Man City or Liverpool dropping any points in their final run ins.

HadjiChippo

Fixture pile ups with Europe could cause all 3 a mare. Peps kicking off about them playing the sf on the 29th not 21st
Yeah saw that, falls on deaf ears for me when you’ve got a billion pound squad and are including us as a team who “get a holiday” before the semis, when we have a small squad operating on a shoestring in comparison.

Frostie

Yeah saw that, falls on deaf ears for me when you’ve got a billion pound squad and are including us as a team who “get a holiday” before the semis, when we have a small squad operating on a shoestring in comparison.
All presented a bit out of context imo. He's trying to say that other countries move fixtures around to benefit their teams chances at winning the European competitions & in that he's right. In that sense it would make far more sense for the Semi Final dates to be switched.
However I believe it's police insistence that has led to the chosen dates as they're concerned about Chelsea fans having to travel through the London area on the same date as the London Marathon.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jesus needs to fucking shoot, man alive. I'm getting frustrated and it's not my team!
@SBT

Alarm Siren GIF

HadjiChippo

All presented a bit out of context imo. He's trying to say that other countries move fixtures around to benefit their teams chances at winning the European competitions & in that he's right. In that sense it would make far more sense for the Semi Final dates to be switched.
However I believe it's police insistence that has led to the chosen dates as they're concerned about Chelsea fans having to travel through the London area on the same date as the London Marathon.
Arsenal play basically the exact same dates that they do. It’s just Pep being Pep and complaining when he doesn’t have every advantage. The congestion has to be expected when you’re competing for every trophy, he won a treble last year with basically the same dates.

wingy

30k of them and they're worrying!

Users who are viewing this thread