Premier League thread (8 Viewers)

Paul Anthony

Sheffield United relegated 😂.

What are they, three goals away from the hundred against as well? Goal difference of -63.

I'm actually surprised they made it this far into the season before going down.

HadjiChippo

Is it just me or this an awful comparison? Wan Bissaka arm is way away from his body, with further distance to the ball. Definite pen for me.

Burnley player is very close to the ball and arm down by his side. Would be a harsh pen IMO.

Saying that, I’m not even sure anymore on the handball rule anymore

Otis

Is it just me or this an awful comparison? Wan Bissaka arm is way away from his body, with further distance to the ball. Definite pen for me.

Burnley player is very close to the ball and arm down by his side. Would be a harsh pen IMO.

Yeah, I have always been against pens for when the ball that has been hit is so close to the defender in question, but when I saw the Wan Bissaka one, his arms were all over the place. He definitely made himself look so much bigger didn't he.

David O'Day

Goldbridge is a professional troll.

He says outlandish shit for clicks and cash.

no_loyalty

Villa 2-0 up at HT, now 3-2 down.

*Edit, goal disallowed by VAR.

HadjiChippo

Think Chelsea have been robbed there. Nothing in the shoulder barge that you don’t see a thousand times a game. Ref reversed because when they’re told to go to the screen it basically means “you’re wrong now overturn it”

Paul Anthony

Think Chelsea have been robbed there. Nothing in the shoulder barge that you don’t see a thousand times a game. Ref reversed because when they’re told to go to the screen it basically means “you’re wrong now overturn it”

I'd have understood it if he had his hands in his back, but he never did. Defender just has to be stronger there and not get bullied off it.

TomRad85

Brighton are a bit shit on the low down this season. Recruitment not up to the usual standard.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread