Pressley (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Five to one on at SkyBet and Falkirk have apparently given permission for us to speak to him

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

One to five on at SkyBet and Falkirk have apparently given permission for us to speak to him

Where di you hear we have been given permission to speak to Pressley?

Colonel Mustard

Hmmm. Interesting turn of events. Pressley was a big mover with the bookmakers as soon as Robins was sacked. Considering we apparently did a rigorous search for a manager, this has a bit of a whiff about it.

Ccfcisparks

I don't think he would do as bad as people think he will.... He was captain of a Title winning Celtic side which ventured into Europe so he is a winner. Got a decent win record at Falkirk and is still young. We could do much worse...

Jackoskyblue

At Falkirk he has no money and done ok couple of semi finals in their version of FA cup and a ramsdens cup win ? Whatever that is brought through young players and developed them,, think he will do good doesn't thrill me or excite me but neither did Robins when he was announced

woody11462

Any chance he might bring Lyle Taylor with him? 20 goals in 25 games. Described as agile and quick. English lad from Greenwich. Come through the non league divisions.

MatthewWallis

I thought we'd already started interviewing the short listers and then we got the short list down to 2, so how can we now only have permission to speak to him? :S or am I completely wrong

RoboCCFC90

I don't like the gloves in the picture of the link so its a no for me

torchomatic

More than happy to give me a chance.

sky_blue_up_north

What choices do we have, lets be honest. I did not rate Robins he did a job, if it is Elvis I willing to give him a chance.

ccfcdale

I would rather Eric Black, someone who has english league experience, the SPL is bad enough but the Scottish First Division, its just horrenous, it would be such a bad appointment to make it really would. Mind you might get the best out of Fleck

CovLis86

I hope I'm wrong, but I've just got a bad feeling about this appointment if it comes true. I don't even know why, but a sixth sense. Normally when this kind of thing is leaked then it's normally next day it's announced.

deanocity3

he played for
queens park
st johnstone
dunfermline
rangers
falkirk
ayr utd
then managed
east stirling
st.mirren
aberdeen and came to england,the rest is history.
Pressley may not be the next Fergie,but then who knows
just because he comes from scotland and their football is not the best at the moment,what have we got to lose.we may not have a club come May

Jodanster

Doesn't really matter does it? If he turns out to be good he will be poached by another Club soon enough. If he turns out to be bad he'll get the sack soon enough. Either way, he will not be here long.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Scots do have a decent reputation of transferring from te Scottish game into the English. Coyle, Lambert, McLeish......oh ok, maybe not the latter (and after that im struggling).

Did Moyes in Scotland before Preston?

Lets hope we're not the odd one out who ends up with a dudd

Users who are viewing this thread