Preston Match Thread (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Really must stop listening to games! Missed the last 3 goals where we took the lead and Preston equalise. Heard the last two where Preston equalise again, and now take the lead.........

On a side note, Although I like to see my team scoring lots of goals, it's slightly concerning that they're conceding just as many!

Edit: tried to post this prior to our equaliser ;)

Ashdown1

Bizarre !! That would have been a hell of a game in front 12,000 Bank Hol fans at the Ricoh !! 13 goals in 3 games !!?

covcity4life

Gotta be happy overall with point. But pressley must sort defence out. Jordan Clarke is not an answer no matter how admirably he does

larry_david

Just seen their 4th of SSN...Kevin Davies is piggy backing Webster. How on earth the ref didn't give a free kick there, i'll never know

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It just worries me that we're letting in so many goals. Our goal scoring is brilliant, but defensively we're shite. Wonder how many "stay aways" will now start going to Northampton?

Marty

I'm quite happy with the high scoring games, yes the defence is shit but we're probably the best team going forward in the league. I'd rather lose a game giving it a good go, then lose it Andy Thorn style where it's so boring to watch.

skybluegod

We really should have won, that was fucking fantastic. Preston's 1,2,4th goals were all very lucky. 4th was a foul on Webster in the build up but the team cannot just stop when they think it is a foul. Wilson motm. Can't really blame anyone for goals conceded they were so lucky most of them. Their second was lucky and that player could not do it again.

Brighton Sky Blue

Just imagine what results we could be having but for the ridiculous off field problems. Full credit to Pressley for coping well thus far but it really is so frustrating.

shmmeee

It just worries me that we're letting in so many goals. Our goal scoring is brilliant, but defensively we're shite. Wonder how many "stay aways" will now start going to Northampton?

Well the crowd didn't significantly improve last time. Everyone was convicted this would be the one people broke, now it's the next game.

We'll beat the fuckers. One game at a time.

The big turnout at Shrewsbury will strengthen the resolve I hope. Remind people we all sing together regardless.

bigfatronssba

Well done to Presley and the team for ignoring all the off field antics.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The shit defence is much more frustrating considering we can now score regularly

We would be sitting on at least 0 points if we could defend even averagely

Users who are viewing this thread